• on your side •

the imagines have been way too happy recently can i get some tears in the chat ?

tw - implication of sexual assault

"That was a successful mission, Y/N," Dylo said quietly as you each watched the stars fly past you.

You didn't reply, unable to find your voice.

"Captain Skywalker will be back on the Traveller next week, and he'll be happy to know we've taken care of everything," He continued, making you flinch at the mention of his name.

Again, you couldn't reply, still in shock at what had happened during the mission.

"You did the right thing," He insisted, placing his hand on top of yours. You immediately pulled it back, a wave of nausea hitting you.

You stood up to leave the cockpit and retired to your sleeping quarters, catching a glimpse of yourself in the mirror. But after today, you no longer recognised the person in the mirror.

Once you were back on the Cosmos Traveller, your teammates congratulated you and Dylo for completing your mission on Corellia. You gave them small, fake smiles in response while he basked in the glory, never being one to turn down a compliment.

Later that night, he called you to his room and said he had something important to discuss. Begrudgingly, you did as he said, seeing as while Captain Skywalker was gone, he was in charge.

"Come in," He invited you in kindly once he opened the door, taking your hand and leading you into the room.

"What is it, Sir?" You asked, wanting nothing more than to have a long sleep after the taxing day you had.

"I wanted to talk about what happened today," Dylo began, his hands behind his back while he spoke.

"I'd rather not," You replied, your eyes downcast.

"If Captain Skywalker were to find out, I dread to think what would happen," He said with a frown. "He would likely remove you from the team, and the ship."

Your eyes widened. You hadn't even thought of the repercussions on your job yet, fear quickly creeping in.

Dylo took a step toward you, a look of pity on his face. "I know what your relationship was like before he left. The two of you were close. But if he knew... He wouldn't look at you the same, Y/N. He wouldn't want you anymore."

You took in a shaky breath, confused as to why Dylo was saying these things to you, knowing they were upsetting.

"Don't worry; I do not plan on telling him," He assured before taking hold of your hand and offering you a small smile. "As long as you give me no reason to."

You frowned. "Wh- what do you mean, Captain Rett?"

"I mean," He began, his tone beginning to unnerve you as he stepped even closer. "I want you to be mine."

Your breath hitched in your throat at his words. "I don't understand."

The kind smile on his face slowly became a smirk. "Give yourself to me, and I promise you that Skywalker will not find out about today's mission."

You shook your head, "Captain, I'm not comfortable-"

"Don't you want to stay on the Traveller?" He asked, tilting his head. "Don't you wish to continue fighting with the rebels?"