His betrayal.

TW: This story contains profanities, violence, and other mature themes. Please read at your own risk.

"Hey, don't die yet!" Derick splashed cold water at me.

The cold water caused my eyes to open. However, my body tied to the wooden chair.

Where am I?

I glanced at the unknown place and saw Derick, standing in front of me, with a mockery smile.

To think that Enrique betrayed me, and worked with him...

Sickened me.

"Release me, coward!" I yelled.

"I want to, but Enrique told me about you practising Krav Maga, and all of those shit stuffs. Of course, I'm going to lose, no?" Derick said playfully before he continued,

"And, who would ever think that you are not Austin? I mean, look at that face. It's a carbon copy of him," Derick chuckled.

Derick walked closer to me. "Intersex, huh. Is that thing, even real?" Derick said mockingly.

"It's bigger than yours, I can guarantee that." I mocked him.

"Really?" Derick smirked, before he kicked, mine.

"FCK!" 

Damn! I never knew that it can be this hurt! 

Derick and Enrique's men laughed.

"Where's Elizabeth Roswell? Did you kill her?" I asked, anxiously.

Derick eyes, darkened. Then, he forced a smiled.

"She's alive, for now. Look behind you. Aren't I a filial son?" 

I turned behind me and saw Elizabeth sleeping on the bed with the medical machine. It seemed that Derick asked for her to be treated.

Am I crazy that I felt happy knowing she's alive?

Yet, what caught my eyes, was the antique wardrobe with mirror, behind me.

Ashley smirked. 

I need to make Derick get angrier.  Knowing his personality, he would...

"I think I understand why you hate us..." I chuckled. "Because Elizabeth Roswell hated you. You craved for her love, yet she never loved you. In fact, she's been searching for my mum. Of course, she's going to love Austin and I... Since we came from the woman that she loved the most," I giggled annoyedly.

Derick flinched, as he was breathing hard.

I smiled, knowing that he took the bite."Maybe, you are not her—"

Without waiting for me to finish my words, Derick rushed to me and he kicked me hard. It caused me to fall along with the wooden chair. Later, he punched me again with a strong blow.

Damn, it hurt.  I glanced at the antique wardrobe behind me.

Almost, there. I almost reached the wardrobe.

With fury eyes, Derick yelled.  "Shut your mouth! Aren't your mother is a homewrecker? You and Austin, you guys are just a bastard. A child that was born from an affair..."

I laughed, coldly.  "Look at the mirror in front of you... There's no proof that you are a Roswell. You are just pathetic trash, forcing people to love you when they don't want to,"

Derick looked at me in fury as he grabbed my collar before he threw me at the antique wardrobe behind me.

"Arghh," I shouted in my as my body scratched with the broken mirror.