The True Revenge

TW: This story contains profanities, violence, and other mature themes. Please read at your own risk.

-Ashley-

It's been 3 weeks since the last meeting with Enrique at the Inn. During these periods, we've been planning, training, to make sure that our plans will work out. Sapphire also sent a picture of us with Laetitia. Yet, Jacinth ignored it.

"This is the building's map. They got three levels-the top-level, middle, and bottom. I believe Mr Yoan Haydn was kept at the first level," Alessia Russo said as she gave us the map.

We nodded.

"Sapphire, have you check their system?"

"Yeah. I've hacked their security system. By the time we enter the building, all the security system will break out. I've set up the timing, so everything will work the way we want them to be."

"And the people?"

"There is only a thousand man in the building for now. But, who knows if there's another shitty plot twist," Sapphire said as she smokes her cigar.

"A thousand? you mean, 1000 people with guns?" Allesia Russo frowned.

Sapphire nodded. "Yeap,"

"Ah, I'm disappointed. I thought there's gonna be more than that," I said as I fed the gun with a fresh clip.

"Yeah, maybe he didn't have much money left," The Twins giggled as they prepared themselves, wearing the bulletproof vests.

I glanced at the twins and Sapphire. "Let me handle him, okay?"

They nodded.

"Why are you guys taking this so lightly?" Allesia asked, shocked.

We didn't answer, as we busy preparing our stuff.

"I'm going to clear the top level while the twins are going to handle the middle."

The twins nodded.

"Sapphire, you are going to clean the bottom. Is that okay?"

She nodded. "Okay, sometimes being a bottom is okay,"

I glanced at Allesia Russo, who looked quite anxious.

"Allesia Russo, are you sure you are going with us?"

She clenched her fists and exhaled a deep breath. "Yes,"

"Then, you will go with Sapphire. I know you are strong and experienced. But, it's safer if you fight along with her,"

Sapphire nodded as she winked at Allesia Russo who seemed uncomfortable.

"Despite her look, she is quite strong," I chuckled.

"Fine," Alessia Russo sighed, defeated.

"Let's renew our vow, shall we?" Sapphire chuckled.

"As what they said..." The twins said.

"Ride or die together," I smiled.

"Wait a moment. I think I should call my beloved sister," Sapphire winked.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

-First Level-

A gun at my hand, and a stiletto and a gas grenade inside my vest. That's all I need.

Oh, and also a walkie talkie.