Her Voice

-Clara-

I was packing my things since today is the last day we are staying here. 

I'm glad we are going home today, as I couldn't bear staying here any longer. 

It's suffocating me, and at the same times, it hurts to watch him with Jessica.

As I was lost in my thoughts, Austin came in.

"Can you move aside?" He said casually.

"Ah, yes, sorry," I replied nervously.

Austin remained cold, but suddenly his eyes stuck on me.

He sighed heavily before he left the room.

"What was that?" I said annoyedly.

Does he hate me that much? Fine! I will hate you too!

Clara groaned in annoyance. 

However, after a while, he came back with a fresh aloe vera.

"Now what? What's with the aloe vera? Did you cut it somewhere?" I asked annoyedly.

He glared at me in a cold fury as he pulled me roughly and forced me to sit on the bed.

"Gosh! What are you doing—"

"Stay still, will you?" He said annoyedly.

"This aloe vera will ease the...hickey," Austin said, as he slowly trying to touch my neck.

"Hickey? Where?" I asked shockingly as I reached out my phone to look at it.

A flashback of the night he pushed himself to me, heated my cheeks.

"Your neck, and um, your chest," he said nervously as he avoided my eyes.

Cute.

"Then, helped me to put it," I teased him playfully.

"Are you insane?! Put it yourself," He grumbled annoyedly like a kid who hates it when you touch his toys.

I don't know why but it's the first time I saw Austin had been acting childishly. He used to be so composed and mature, but now...

Clara smiled and the smile turned into a chuckle. 

"Why are you smiling like an idiot? Come on, put it yourself before Georgia notice her favourite aloe vera missing!" He said annoyedly, with a rosy on his cheeks.

To be honest, the hickey didn't hurt me at all. Maybe because the place that hurts me the most, is my heart. But seeing how he care and notice the little things, somehow ease the pain inside my heart.

Since it's the first time, someone cares about the little things.

"Thank you for going this far, to help me," I said sincerely as my lips curved into a wide smile.

He stunned, with a shy smile on his face.

"Austin?"