Special Episode: Her Guardian Angel.

-Austin-

My sister was crying so hard that her eyes swollen that she became voiceless and lifeless.

While Grandpa, he was staring at my coffin. With a guilty face.

Then, I saw the man who killed me... He was standing beside her, trying to calm her down...

My eyes slowly turning to dark crimson. A black aura coming from my body.

Enrique! To think that such a snake-like you, lingering around my sister and my family. How dare you touch my sister with your dirty hands? How dare you, how dare you!

As my body fueled in rage, flash memories of those hurting both Evelyn and I popped in.

I will kill him!! I will kill all of them!!

Suddenly, an old man was standing behind me. "Are you sure you are going to do it? If you do that, you will lose your chances to enter heaven and the chance to reincarnate again," 

I sighed in disbelief. "What's the point of getting all of that if my sister gonna enter the hell because of me? I rather rot in hell than watching my sister—"

"Then, how about... You help her?" The old man smiled.

"What are you saying?" I asked, perplexed.

"Since you got a lot of good karma points for your good deeds while you are still alive... You are granted 2 perks... The first one is the perk of entering the human realm... That's mean you can watch over her... But, you must not interrupt the Human realm's affair... For example, you cannot kill any soul... You cannot talk or show yourself... The moment you do that, you will never enter the human realm anymore..."

"Second, you can request anything from Him... But anything related to the human realm will not be granted... For example, you should not ask for Him to change the destiny, or help or meddle with human affairs, as everything already written since the beginning... You cannot change His will,"

 I nodded, trying to digest all of it.

Right, I should ask about her.

"Can I ask you something?"

He nodded.

"Where's Evelyn Duncan?" I asked anxiously.

He smiled. "Well, she must be working with my friends... After all, there are so many people die every seconds, minutes, hour,"

My left eyebrow raised voluntarily.  "What do you mean?"

The old man sighed. "Because she took her own life, she's going to work as the Grim Reaper or whatever you and the human called it... It's sad, but that's the price she should take..."

Thump, thump, thump.

"Will she reincarnate? Will she enter the heaven?"

"That is something I couldn't tell you, now..." He stopped for a while before asking me. "So, What's your requests?"

"I want to go to the human realm. I want to watch over my sister and my family, just for a little while,"

"As you wish, noble soul,"

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"Don't you think that your sister is a bit, tsundere?" The old man chuckled.

I grabbed his collar and stared at him fiercely. "Don't you dare to badmouth my sister,"