She avenged them.

5 months later.

Okay, where should I begin? I guess I should tell you what happened after everything ended?

So first, the Duncans family. Do you know that Estelle Duncan is my classmate at the Haydn Academy? With the twins too. Estelle was elected as the President of the student councils. 

She won majority votes. Unlike Jessica, Estelle handled the Academy, quite relaxed though she can be strict. Yes, she has so many fans. But, I think she had a huge crush on Becca. Though, Becca seemed to not realized it.

As for Mr. and Mrs. Duncan, well right now, they are getting better. They can smile, at ease. They can walk, freely, without being judged by those people. Ever since the truth had been revealed, they become a symbol of brave, and it encouraged most parents to stand up for their children who had been victims of sexual, violence, and such on.

Becca... She chose to further her study in medicine. Her mentor is Dr. Regina Roswell. She really looks up to her, though Dr. Regina always pushes her away. Nonetheless, just like you and Evelyn, she's my best friend too. She always spends her time with the Duncans family and us. 

Every weekend, she would go to visit Evelyn. She would buy the most beautiful flowers for her, and despite her not-so-good voice, she would sing her favorite songs. I heard, she also visit you? Along with Clara James. They visit you, a lot. Right?

As for Clara James... Their family was convicted of political corruption. Their wealth and property were confiscated. While the public was angry with the James family, yet they pitied Clara for being abused by her family. Because of that, Clara can walk freely without being shunned by society.

Of course, I'm the one who leaks the video of her being abused by her parents. Remember the night where we had dinner together at the hotel with her family, Roswell, and my Grandpa?

Grandpa told her to stay with us, but she refused it politely. Right now, she's pursuing her study while modeling. Being a model, gave her enough income. It suits her, after all, she's a real beauty. 

Oh, and she sometimes working part-time at Nemesis Corp. It's because Sapphire needed someone to help her and Clara seems to be the right person. Honestly, I think that both of them are quite a strange combination. They always got into fights, and dislike each other. Yet, when it comes to work, they will put away the sentiment.

Clara James... I'm sorry that she may have feelings for me. But, I don't have any feelings for her, I promise you that I will never betray you, Austin. I agree, sometimes—wait, not sometimes—But, most of the times, she always annoyed me, worried me, yet somehow, I'm okay with her presence in my life.

Maybe, because she is the girl you once loved so much. That's why I want to protect her too. Since she reminds me of you. No matter what, she used to make you happy, right? Genuinely, I hope she will find someone who will love her, cherish her, and treat her well. She deserves all of that.