He lose it.

TW: This Chapter includes suicidal thoughts and actions, and many other triggering contents.

a.n: If you can, please listen to "Snow Patrol: You could be happy" while reading this chapter!

-Austin-

It's been a while since I came here

It's been a while since I came here. Ever since then, I was treated as if I am the long-lost prince. I was pampered with all the attentions, delicious meals, wealth, and everything I could ever ask for. 

I was told that Grandpa would formally introduce both Ashley and I as the heir and heiress of the Haydn family on the upcoming party meant to celebrate my recovery. It will be the most anticipating party since it's the first time that Mr Yoan Haydn will introduce his kin. 

Despite being the richest family in the world, there's not much to say about the Haydns since they are known for their secretive life. If you search about the Haydns, you will find nothing else besides their wealth and generous charity fund.

"And, who would ever think that I am one of the Haydns?" I said as I watched the television. 

As I was lost in deep thought about my new yet incredible identity, a new breaking news that is being shown on the television caught my attention. 

"A brilliant student found dead in her room. No-fault found, and it declared as a suicide." was the news title. 

Then, suddenly a familiar face was shown in the breaking news, along with the name.

Evelyn Duncan. 

"Are you okay?" said the maid who just walked past me

"What do you mean?" I asked her confusedly.

"You are crying, your face covered with tears, and you looked terrific, what happened?" she said worriedly.

I cry? I asked mentally as I touched my face.

"Wow, it's funny because I don't realize that I'm crying right now for no reasons," I said as I wiped the tears that seemed to not stopping that it drenched my shirt.