The Cruelest.

TW: This story contains profanities, violence, and other mature themes. Please read at your own risk.

-Present-

"So, yeah. That's what happened, basically." I said.

Biting her lips, Estelle looked away. Her face clouded with sadness, and uneasy.

 "Estelle?"

She exhaled a long breath. 

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know he suffered as well. I kept on blaming him for everything that happened to my sister," Estelle said sadly as she paused to catch her breath.

She continued "Ashley, you are not alone. I wish you can share your burdens with me too. Tell me, what can I do for you?"

"For now, all you have to do is to stay still. Just live as if nothing happened. Just leave it to me. Can you do that?" I asked her.

Estelle nodded slowly before a warm smiled appeared on her face. 

"Then, to seal our agreements, let's hug," Estelle grinned before she hugged me tightly.

"It's been a while since I last hugged someone else," Estelle chuckled. "Don't worry, I got your back. I will help you as long as I could, except for the money," 

Ashley dumbfounded before she let out a small laugh. 

"Thank you, that was understandable," I grinned.  

Estelle smiled playfully "Ah, right! there's a beautiful flower garden here. You should go there,"

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

-Jessica-

Now that I look at it, Clara James is beautiful

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Now that I look at it, Clara James is beautiful. It's the kind of beauty that charms everyone without even try. I think I understand why Austin Kruz and the others fancy her. 

Too bad, I still believe, that no one match, hers.

"Can I ask you about something?" I asked.

"If it's about Derick Roswell, I don't want to talk about it," Clara replied annoyedly. Her bright blue eyes tensed. It felt like, she hates him. 

Well, that's new. Not that I care, but what if Clara fell in love with the new Austin? Because it seemed so. I need to know and reconfirm it by myself.

Jessica breathed, "No, it's about Austin." 

Clara stopped playing with her phone, and she glared straight at me, waiting for my questions.

The Revenge of an Angel (gxg) [COMPLETED ✔]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें