Not Everyone Deserves Forgiveness.

TW: This story contains profanities, violence, and other mature themes. Please read at your own risk.

-Ashley-

Jaime Kruz forced the twins and Sapphire to live with us. He said that "The more, the merrier,"

But, I know that he actually wants to monitor our movement...

It was a bit chaotic at the Kruz resident now, since Karla and the twins always argued for something. As for Sapphire? She kept on fueling them. And, what's worst is she kept on flirting with Mrs Thomas's granddaughter. Well, sometimes Mrs Thomas couldn't come so her granddaughter would.

But one thing for sure, the Kruz resident isn't gloomy anymore with their existences.  As for Enrique, he said that he will stay in the dark. 

Since he doesn't trust a lawyer.

"To be frank, I don't know why you both agree to live with us. It's not like you don't know his motives," I said as I watched the twins getting beaten by Karla in an arcade game.

"It's fun though. Aren't you having fun too?" Sapphire said as she smiling sipped her wine.

Ashley shrugged her shoulders.

"But nothing lasts forever," I said half-heartedly.

Ring~

I looked at the dialler name, it's Becca.

"Yes? Becca,"

"Why you never call me or anything? Why you left the Academy?"

"I have my reasons,"

"Let's meet up!"

Ashley smirked coldly. 

"Okay. Tell Ben to come too," 

Sapphire and the twins exchanged glare.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

-At the XX Cafe-

"Austin!!!" Becca yelled excitingly as she saw me walking towards them

Ben smiled, fakely. 

"I'm sorry I'm late," I said as I sat in front of them.

Look at your face, Ben. How calm you are.

"I miss you so much! Life without you is boring,"

"Really? But, you still have Ben, though," I said as I sipped my espresso.

"But—"

"How are you, Austin?" Ben asked.

"I'm good, but I still have nightmares. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't sleep at all..." "Whenever I think about her, Evelyn Duncan. My heart ripped, torn into pieces."