Guilt.

This story contains profanities, violence, and other mature themes. Please read at your own risk.

-Clara-

Since tonight would be the last time, I gave my all to Derick Roswell. 

I didn't enjoy it, at all.

I woke up from bed and walked to his bathroom. I cleanse myself, as I felt disgusted with his traces on my body. Then, I took out my pill, and swallow it.

It's to prevent myself to have his blood.

Clara sighed, sadly as she was lost in her thoughts, thinking about Austin Kruz.

My heart was torn apart when I know the truth about Austin Kruz. I admit it, I never once loved him. I could only look at him, as a close friend, and as someone who can make me forget about Derick's filthy hands that's been touching my body.

Now that I know the truth, a flash of harsher guilt stabbed my heart mercilessly.

If only he didn't fell in love with me and met a good girl, he would still be here. 

"You fell in love, with the wrong girl, Austin," I said in a low voice as tears welled in the bottomless blue pools of my eyes. 

Now, what should I do? Her sister wanted to avenge him, but I know it will only hurt her instead. 

Since Derick is the sole heir of the Roswell family. Although the rumour about him being neglected, Mrs Roswell still named him as her sole heir. It means Mrs Roswell will protect him.

Ashley would not be able to fight him back, since 'Kruz' is not enough to fight them back.

I don't want Ashley to hurt herself. But, what can I do? I'm powerless too. 

Clara closed her eyes, trying to imagine if Derick hurt her...

Thump, thump, thump. 

Uneasy feelings drowned me when I imagine her being hurt by Derick Roswell.

What can I do to help her? Clara said mentally as she was thinking a way to help Ashley.

"Right, maybe I should try to do that... Who knows, if I can make him confess about bullying her brother. That would be the solid evidence to tarnish Roswell family," I smirked.

It's a dangerous path, and crazy too but I am the only one who can get close to Derick. With that, I can protect Ashley. And, for that chance, I will walk into the snake's nest if I must.  

Clara sighed deeply as she took out her phone, and pressed the record button before she hid it inside her purse.