BONUS: Ashley as an Intern at the Nemesis Corp

"Attention everyone, this is Austin Kruz. He will be with us for a while. He's our new intern. He will only receive words from me, and he will be under me. Is that clear?" Sapphire said with demanding words to the workers. She looks different now, like really professional. I can't believe Sapphire can be this bossy, though. She suited this life more than being mafia don.

Sapphire gave me a cue to introduce myself in front of the workers. From the first look, I guess they don't really like me. In fact, I can see the fake smiles on their faces. Something saying that "Get lost" Or "Let's bully this new boy."

I clear my throat,

"It's great to be finally here... As what Ms Sapphire said just now, I am Austin Kruz. I'm 18 and still studying at the Haydn Academy. This is my first time being an Intern, so I humbly asked each of you to teach me and share your knowledge. I'm okay to receive any constructive comments. Have a nice day."

I said politely yet firm as I make sure that I made eye contact with the workers in front of me. After all, one day I'm going to take over Haydn's, so working here as an Intern is a good thing. I need to start from the bottom so that I can be a great leader to my workers.

"Are you single?" a woman with red hair asked me flirtatiously, only to get scolded by her co-worker.

"You are way too older than him, Jane." 

Jane pouted and signalling to me that she was joking. After finish introducing myself, everyone went to their workplace, leaving Sapphire and me.

"Cmon, follow your boss." Sapphire let out small laughed.

" Sapphire let out small laughed

"Tadah! This is your desk. Do you like it?" Sapphire asked, with her puppy eyes. Waiting for me to approve it.

"Dear Miss CEO, arent this too unordinary for an Intern? Especially a student too? I said I want to start from the bottom, didn't I?" I groaned

"Okay grumpy girl, don't blame me, blame your grandpa. He asked me to send a picture of your new workplace, so I can't help it." Sapphire laughed before she continues "Wanna check mine?"

I nodded and followed Sapphire.

"This is so you."

"But this will be yours after this whole things end" Sapphire smiled.

"Nope, you started this company, and you're the one who will end it. Haven't I told you that?" I raised my eyebrows. Why would I handle this company when I have my own responsibility to Haydn?

"What do you mean? This is mine?" Sapphire looked shocked.

"Even If we manage to make that Kruz Company as ours too, it still yours because I don't wish to have it. I know you don't want to take over Armento's business, so this is yours technically. I can't believe you never realized that this company is my gift to you? Check the agreement back, will ya? It says there that the owner is Sapphire Alexandra Armento."

There was a brief moment between us, as she was processing the whole ideas. I laughed mentally

She runs towards me and hugs me tightly, and she was crying.

This is what happened when you signed it before reading all the details.

I shake my head. Sapphire might be the second-best for hacking and other stuff, but she's lazy when it comes to reading agreement.

I pinched her cheeks, and said, "So, Miss CEO, what should I do first?"