The Healing Camp

TW: This story contains profanities, violence, and other mature themes. Please read at your own risk.

The Johnsons Healing Camp

Mr Johnsons's sister greeted me. Her name is Georgia Lee. She looks just like him, but not bald, of course. I guess from her look; she must be in her 30's.

"Welcome to my Healing Camp, Miss Haydn. Thank you for the generous donation. It will help develop this place and help many youngsters who need it" She greeted me happily.

"You can thank my grandpa. He's the one who gave the donations. But I'll be much appreciated if you don't call me Miss Haydn here." I smiled back. 

Nice one, baldy. Now I know why he sent me here because he knows Grandpa will give a huge donation to this place. But it's alright, and I'm happy that we can help people, though it just that he forgot to mention to her sister about my identity.

"Oh, right, I'm sorry. I'm just excited to meet you in person. Rest assured, nobody knows about you except me here. Btw you look more beautiful and handsome. You match with Estelle," She chuckled.

I startled when she mentioned Estelle. I don't know if I have the strength to meet her. I'm nervous. Suddenly I heard someone been arguing about something. 

It's sounds, very familiar.

Don't tell me that...

"I forgot to mention. Two students from your Academy came here last night. They'll be staying with you for the whole week. I hope it's okay with you?"

"What do you mean, staying with me?"

"Uhm, you see, you will be sharing the room with the girls. We kind of short place here, and they said you are their close friend? Don't worry. It's a double-decker, so you have your own bed. I will ask Estelle to show you around. Enjoy your time here, Handsome." She winked at me before calling Estelle.

Ashley let out a long breathe, as she was waiting for Estelle. She was wondering, how should she act in front of Estelle?

Then, a loud and harsh voice shouting at me. 

It's Estelle Duncan.

"How dare you show your face here? You fucking cowards!" She shouted at me, with her angry green eyes.

Her small palms slams against my jaw, cracking it back with the force of her blow and causing my head to turn sickeningly as it crashes into the wall behind me, the impact of her grip causing me to let out a tiny bit of pain.

Georgia frightened, and grabbed Estelle away from me. 

"Estelle! What are you doing? Apologize to him, now!" Georgia said with a stern voice.

Estelle glared at me fiercely and apologized half-heartedly. 

"Sorry for that, Austin Kruz, but Estelle is a good girl," said Georgia apologetic. Georgia then signalled Estelle to show my room.

"What are you waiting for? Move your ass and follow me." Estelle groaned. 

I followed behind her.

"Estelle, can we—"

"Don't talk to me," Estelle said coldly. 

We arrived in front of my room.

"Enjoy," Estelle then walked away, leaving me alone.

I closed my eyes before I open the door. I know those voices. And my guts are true. It's Clara James and Jessica Huttington. And they are bickering about something.