Unexpected/Expected Neighbours

-At Ashley's apartment-

It's been a month since I'm here, yet nothing happened at the academy. That is because the Hughes twins still recovering from our fight. And, no matter how much I try to mess with Derick Roswell, nothing happened. And it was all because of the new Haydn's Student Councils that was doing their jobs, diligently. 

The environment was free from any bullying cases, and everyone was peacefully live together. Although the main clique still existed, like Derick Roswell and his friends, or Clara James with her cheerleader squad, there's no disturbance.

And it's all because of the new administration strict regulation. That no one will escape from being punished, be it, Roswell or anyone. 

Sure, I'm happy that there's no more bully here.

Am I? But why my heart feel bitter? Is it because it is too late for any changes?

I was lost in my thoughts. Everything seemed so easy. 

As for my relationship with the Kruz family, nothing change. Except, I often stay at my own apartment. Since I have no plans to live with the Kruz family.

Until someone knocking at my door. 

Knock knock.

Is it them? Did I ask them to come here? Oh well. I get up from my cosy couch, before opening the door. 

And surprised, it's Jessica Huttington.

"Well, fancy seeing you here, Austin Kruz. Curious to know who will be my new neighbour. And,  turns out it was you." She smiled brightly.

Here comes the trouble. Who would ever think that an heiress like her would be my neighbour? I mean, why would she live here, when she can stay at somewhere else that befitted her name? Ashley murmured annoyedly inside her head.

Damn, now I have to be extra careful. I need to tell Enrique, Sapphire, and worst of all, the twins to not coming here.

"Hi, Miss President. So, you are my neighbour?" I asked, half-heartedly.

"If you don't mind, Jessica is fine. Apparently, I moved in yesterday. So, why are you staying here, anyway?"

"I believe I'm the one who should ask that, like why are you, a Huttington, staying at a place like this?"

She blanked for a minute before replying, "Aren't you inviting me first? Are you afraid?" 

Jessica smiled, and that's the most beautiful thing I've ever— wait, stop it. She's a girl, and you are straight.

"Oh, right, I'm sorry. If you don't mind, come in." I said, trying to calm myself.

"Nice place you got here. Too clean and tidy for a guy. Are you OCD?" She smirked at me while looking around.

Jessica sniffed, "It smells nice here, and you smell nice."

"Sorry, what are you saying?" 

She shrugged her shoulders and waiting for me to invite her to sit at the couch I was sitting before. I'm glad I already cleaned up the ashtray.

"Erm have a sit, please. You want to drink something?"

"No, it's okay. I'm sorry I didn't bring anything, at first I was just want to greet my new neighbour but since it was someone I know, so yeah."

I smiled. "I heard from Becca that you are the Hayden's Ice Queen?" I asked her after sitting next to her. She was startled before creating a gap between us.