She told a lie.

TW: This story contains profanities, violence, and other mature themes. Please read at your own risk.

-Jessica-

One Month Later

From the small cottage, we relocated them to our private island. Nobody knows about it, except for us. 

The Huttingtons.

Although Mrs Rowell refused our help at first, she changed her mind after the news of her being killed by Austin Kruz. Then, Austin Kruz was said to kill himself after he murdered Mrs Roswell. With Haydn's money and reputation, the unknown bodies that found in the car crash declared to be Mrs Roswell and Austin Kruz.

Motive?

They said that Austin Kruz was a lunatic gloomy boy who hated Derick Roswell. 

Then, the public sympathized with Derick Roswell. 

They said "Poor Him,"

After that, Derick Roswell was named as the holder of the Roswell Corp immediately.

As for Enrique? He was announced as the heir of the Haydn family. Since nobody knows about Yoan's heir or heiress's real identity, people didn't mind much about it.

Nobody knows that he was a fake one.

Especially when it was Yoan Haydn who announced it.

However, the Armentos was brutally wiped out.

Including Don Armento.

Everything happened so suddenly. He must have planned it for a very long time.

To think that Ashley lived with someone who wants to destroy her life sicken me.

But what scared me the most...

Was the fact that Enrique planted a small bomb enough to wiped the vast building, along with human. It was a special and unlisted bomb that can wipe and destroyed shreds of evidence. 

The thought of, what if she died? And I wouldn't know about it?

That sickened me.

Jessica was lost in her thoughts before someone pressed her shoulder.

"Jessica... I know, it must be hard for you... But, I'm sure you know her the most. I'm sorry I couldn't protect my own cousin," He said sadly. However, I can clearly see his fakeness.

Jessica smiled mentally.

"No, it can't be! There's no way she will commit suicide!" I faked my tears and screamed at the hospital.

"The doctor tested the DNA, and it's really her," Enrique said in a low tone. He's trying hard to conceal his true nature.

How dare you showed me that kind of expression? When you are the one who destroyed her family? And, the Armento?

"No!!!" I screamed, throwing everything. And, since it disgusts me seeing Enrique's perfect acting, I slapped him. 

Hard.

Enrique's expression hardened.

"What's your plan after this? Will you still pursue the case? Or, are you going to investigate it?"

So, if I tell you I would do so, then you are going to kill me. Aren't you? 

"How could I have the strength to do it? It reminds me of her." I said.