She Speaks

TW: This story contains profanities, violence, and other mature themes. Please read at your own risk.

-Ashley-

They kept Ben at Jessica's mansion, and he was treated there by Jessica's private doctor. As for Estelle and Becca? Sapphire said that she told them a bit about my revenge plans. However, she didn't tell them that I'm a Haydn.

Although, I already told Estelle about my identity.

"Thank you for stopping me," I said.

"It was cool, though! What a nice blow," The twins said excitingly. 

"Yeah, I saw the video... Well done," Enrique said proudly as he pressed my shoulder.

"Though, it surprised me when I saw unexpected faces," I said sarcastically.

"It was Jess—" it stopped the twins after Sapphire pinched their arms.

Ashley's mouth curved into a gentle smiled. 

It's you, right? Jessica Huttington.

I exhaled a deep breath and said, "I've told Estelle previously, but I haven't told Becca anything yet. It felt so awkward to stay with her, later."

"But, sooner or later, you will have to tell Becca the truth about yourself. She could become our witness." Enrique said as he smoked his cigar.

"Yeap, she can be our triumph card, too," Sapphire said happily.

Ashley nodded.

"I guess, I should and see her now,"

Ring~

Ashley looked at the dialler, it's her Grandpa.

"Yes, Grandpa?"

"Why you never call me?"

"I'm sorry, I'm too busy," I said, apologetically.

Grandpa chuckled. "Don't be too hard on yourself, my princess."

"Grandpa! I told you not to call me that way," I said, pouted.

He laughed, "Just want to let you know, that I'm here,"

"You, what?"

"I'm going to have dinner with the James and Roswell family," 

Ashley's mouth slowly turned into a cynical smile. "Noted,"

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

-Fancy XX Restaurant-

"I don't know why you bring me here

"I don't know why you bring me here. It's so expensive here, and not everyone can dine here," Becca said as she chuckled nervously.

"Don't worry about that," I replied as I looked at the menu.