Epilogue

-Ashley-

5 years later.

Ashley smiled as her eyes locked at her wife, who's sleeping serenely at her chest. She kissed her forehead, and it caused Jessica to slowly opened her eyes.

"Did you sleep well?" I smiled as I spoke.

She nodded before she hugged me tightly.  "I did, but my body sore," 

"I'm sorry... You are sexier when you are pregnant," I said, apologetic, as my cheeks heated.

Jessica burst into laughter, and she lightly kissed my lips.

"Then, I wish to get pregnant every single time," She whispered seductively.

My cheeks reddened as I avoided her gaze. She seemed to be bolder every day. 

Ever since we got married.

"But we already have Kael and Kasey, and now the upcoming baby— " I spoke nervously.

Jessica flinched in annoyance. "Why? You don't want to have a bigger family?"

I let out a small breath before I caressed her stomach, tenderly.

"It's not that, but I don't like to see you suffer. It feels like a sword stabbing my heart when I watched you in pain, yet I couldn't do anything about it," 

Jessica's expression softened. "It was painful, but it was worth it. Don't worry, okay? All you have to do is to love our children and me forever. And, be faithful to us,"

"What kind of request is that? Am I not doing it? You know I can never live without you and our children,"

Jessica gave a bitter laugh. "It's because you are so beautiful. Everyone desire you, Ashley. Every tabloid, celebrity, even royals are talking about you publicly. It makes me feel uneasy. Don't forget that I'm older than you, and my physical body changed after I gave birth to our sons, and now I'm having another one," 

"Older? You are only 2 years older than me, so I don't think that's a problem. And, since when you acted like your age when you are with me?" I said playfully.

Jessica pouted, and she glared at me.

I chuckled mentally as I stared at my beautiful wife. Her face matured elegantly. Nobody would say that she was a mother with 2 sons and an upcoming baby. However, since she's pregnant, her emotion is unstable. Because of that, I choose to stay with her and let the twins handle the Haydn Corporation for a while.

"Wife?" Jessica poked my cheek.

"I wonder if it's too early for us to get married. Envisioning a future with you makes me both anxious and happy. But I think it will be good to start moving forward, having kids, and to love you and our angels every day as long as I breathe," I smiled as I kissed her palm before I continued.

"Jessica Reese Huttington-Haydn. You are such a wonderful best friend, lover, partner, wife, and mother to my children. You never leave me, never weaver, and never change. I want you to know that meeting you was the luckiest thing that has ever happened in my life, and I think it will be the same for the future,"