Author's Note

-A.N-

So that's it! there will be another epilogue and side stories. Thank you for reading it with me, and I really appreciate all the supports, the votes, and the comments. Despite the error in language and grammar, I'm grateful that you guys still choose to read it haha. Anyway, it took me days to write this final episode. At first, I want to write a simple final, but I guess a wedding ceremony will be better for the final episode.

To be honest, this story actually isn't mine in the first place. It's my girlfriend's work. However, she only wrote it for 6 chapters, and then jumped to another new story, before she left me all alone.

She always wants to write. However, she felt that she was not good enough. So, whenever she got her free time, she would write her own story. Before she wrote it, she would always explain to me first to get extra ideas.

It's been years since I lost her, due to suicide. She was the kindest soul ever, funny, and annoying. She's an idiot that loved to annoy me, but that part of her is lovable. She is not a good cook, but I miss eating her meals. 

One thing that I really regret in life was the fact that I never realized the emptiness inside her heart. Words could not describe how much I regret all the chances that I didn't get. The what if, sucks. Even writing this right now, ache my heart. You idiot 😌😒😡

Anyway, be kind, and don't be the reason why someone would want to take their own life. Please, don't be the reason for someone's unhappiness. Please respect them. 

And, for those who want to end their own life, please remember that there's always someone who loves you wholeheartedly. The people that were left behind are the one who suffers the most. The wound would not disappear in an instant, and it will remain there.

I know. It's easier said than done. However, I wish you know how much you worth. You are worth it, and you deserve another chance. Your life deserves another chance. And, only you can make it.

Lastly, I pray, God heals all the broken heart and guide you to life.

To you, whom I loved the most. May, your soul, rest in peace. May you find the happiness that you had been searching for. You have to, because you chose to leave me all alone in this world. 

At first, I hate you for leaving me all alone. I hate you for fighting your demons, all alone. I wish you can trust me, and share the burdens with me. However, as the day goes by, I slowly learn to respect your choice. 

Don't worry, I will look after your family, and even if I found someone else, I will never forget a dummy like you. Though, the last person I kissed, is you haha.

p/s: I know you must be laughing at me, for finishing your novel, knowing how much I don't like to write. But, now I did. I wish you can stay so that we can enjoy writing together. Maybe, in the next life? 

p/s: Anyway, I miss you, idiot.

p/s: thank you, for loving me, and for letting me love someone as amazing and beautiful as you. You have many admirers, yet you chose me. We had experienced many first times together and I will brag about it, for as long as I live haha.

p/s: You are always in my prayers. 

P/S: Mahal na mahal kita.

So, that's it, guys! Thank you for staying with us and listen to my rants haha. Btw, Yellow by Coldplay is her favourite.  

Love, D.