The Fairer Means.

TW: This story contains profanities, violence, and other mature themes. Please read at your own risk.

-Ashley-

"What are you doing here?" Sapphire asked anxiously as she looked around, frightened if someone saw me.

"I want to know her condition, that's all," I replied awkwardly.

"Are you crazy?! If Raven saw you, she will kill you!" Sapphire hissed.

I guess, so. She must hate me for troubling her cousin. 

Wait, a minute...

"Why are you here? You both?" I asked, as my left eyebrow lifted.

Sapphire and the twins exchanging glared.

"Ah, forget about it," I said annoyedly, as I got the ideas. 

"Let me help you escape," Sapphire said as she grabbed my hand.

"No, thanks. I can leave on my own," 

"Can you stop being a brat, right now? I know you can leave on your own, but I can't help but feel anxious." Sapphire glared at me. 

It's been a while since Sapphire acted this way. She reminds me of when we were still kids. She was so protective, and always got into troubles because of me... And, the twins for sure.

I guess this is the right timing to...

"I'm sorry," I said apologetically.

"What?" Sapphire asked, shocked.

"I'm sorry, for being mean to you,"

Sapphire looked shocked, but her mouth slowly curved into a smile.

"I can't hear you," Sapphire smirked.

"I'm sorry,"

"Loudly,"

"I said, I'm sorry!!!" I shouted annoyedly.

Suddenly, a loud voice yelled from inside. "Who's there?"

"Nothing!" Sapphire replied pretentiously.

After making sure that the Huttington's bodyguard didn't notice about my existence, Sapphire and the twins quickly grabbed my hands and we entered her car.

She started the engine before she drove it away from the place.

"You brat! Don't you know that my heart hurt whenever I think about you! The twins cried every day because they miss you!" Sapphire said as she drove the car.

"No, we don't! It's Sapphy who sobbed every day," The twins said, sniffled.

Ashley smiled, gently.

"I'm sorry for saying mean things to you guys. I'm sorry for taking you guys for granted. You guys are my family, and I love you guys,"

Suddenly, Sapphire and the twins bursting into tears.

"You are so meanie! But we can't live without you! We are forever a team!" The twins cried hard.

"You stupid idiot!" Sapphire said as tears ruining her makeup.

Ashley smiled, quietly as she stared at the road.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

-The Next Day-