They found Another Reason

TW: This story contains profanities, violence, and other mature themes. Please read at your own risk.

-Ashley-

Sapphire told me how they accidentally met Mrs Huttington while running away from Enrique's men. It seemed that Mrs Huttington was on her business trip. Now it all makes sense why Don Armento let Jessica joined us. So, we can easily get their aid.

"I don't understand why you have to leave her like that, Ashley," Sapphire said casually.

I sighed, not answering.

As we walked, a familiar woman called my name.

"Ashley Haydn!"

I turned behind and saw Allesia Russo.

"Please, please help me," She said, trembled. 

I glanced at Sapphire and the twins.

In seconds, Sapphire pointed a knife at her neck.

"Are you Enrique's people? Is that the reason why they get to find us?" I asked coldly.

Allesia Russo smiled unreadably. 

"I don't want to do this, but you left me with no choice," She said as she elbows Sapphire and escaped from her arms.

Wow, to think that there's someone who can escape from Sapphire's.

"Wow, that's quite a move you got there," Sapphire giggled.

In seconds, the twins managed to steal her wallet.

"Allesia Russo... Wow, ex FBI?" The twins asked.

Allesia Russo nodded. "I resigned and went back to Italy because I want to protect my sister and my niece,"

She then walked towards me and grabbed my hands. "Trust me. I'm your ally. Enrique De Niro is my enemy. 5 years ago, he raped my sister and destroying her life,"

"What?"

"Her girlfriend then left my sister all alone. She literally broke up with my sister because of Enrique. After that, my sister got pregnant. I asked her to abort it, yet she said that it's their baby... It's Jane's,"

"I want to find Jane and beat her, but I have no clue about her. I don't know who the hell is she or how she looks like. The only clue I have right now is their daughter, Laetitia. Laetitia didn't resemble any of my family or even Enrique. I want to ask my sister, but she won't say anything,"

The twins and I stared at Sapphire.

Jane... Isn't that...

Sapphire looked shocked.

"Sapphire, isn't that your sister's alias name?" I whispered to her.

Sapphire nodded. "I'm so confused right now, but I remembered 5 years ago. Jacinth almost kills Enrique and even broke up with him... Since then, Jacinth changed... A lot..."

Sapphire looked anxious, yet she remained composed.

"Allesia Russo, can we discuss this at your house?" I asked Allesia.

"Sure, let's go now,"

 ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

We arrived at the Russo resident. 

"Wait for a second. I'm going somewhere first. Wait for me here," Alessia Russo said as she left us.