The Changes

TW: This story contains sexual themes. Please read at your own risk.

-After the Trial-

After the trial, Grandpa holds a big conference. He abolished the Haydn Academy system, in which only the richest and the elites kid get to enrol. Now, the Haydn Academy was rebuilt into a new system in which there's no biased treatment, racism, violence among the students, and much more. Normal students get to enrol, and those who excel in academic will get a scholarship regarding their status.

Of course, the Haydn foundation is the one who is going to sponsor it. Not only in America, but around the world.

As for me, I enrolled myself in the Haydn Academy, and, I'm going to be a normal student without any authority. It means, if I did something terrible in the academy, I will be punished without considering my surnames. 

"How are you doing, mum?" I kissed her cheek.

She smiled. "I'm fine, my baby. Do you have something to tell me?"

Ah, she must know about it already. I guess, Grandpa still loses to his daughter. I chuckled mentally.

I let out a small breath. "Jessica Huttington. She is pregnant, with my child,"

She nodded, not surprised. "Let's go and meet her parents. We need to talk about your marriage,"

"Bbut, mum. I'm not ready for... Marriage..."

"So? You are going to let her raise your child, alone?"

"No, that's not true. I mean... I want to finish school, first. Then, when I'm 18 or something... Maybe then, I will marry her,"

"Can you at least consider getting engage first?" Angeline asked, sternly.

"Um..."

"Sigh, you are my daughter but somehow you really resembled that woman,"

"What woman?" Elizabeth asked as she walked towards us.

"Excuse me? why are you here?" Angeline glared at Elizabeth who sat on the couch.

Elizabeth ignored her, as she stared at me. "I'm sorry I'm late. I went to visit Derick, but as usual, he refused to see me,"

"How dare you talk about your son, in front of my daughter?"

"It's fine mum, it's not like Elizabeth is important to me," I said, as seeing Elizabeth still care for Derick, somehow caused uneasy feelings inside my heart.

Elizabeth smiled sadly, nodded.

"Don't get me wrong, I just want to meet him for the last time before I leave,"

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

Angeline flinched.

"I've donated all of Roswell's fortunes,"

"You are lying, how could you throw away your wealth?"

"Money means nothing to me when I already lose my real wealth," Elizabeth chuckled lightly.

"You are lying. There's no way, a coldhearted, arrogant woman like you would do that," Angeline said mockingly.

"I know. Crazy right?" Elizabeth smiled. She let out a small sigh. "Mr Yoan Haydn told me, that Jessica is pregnant with your child?"

I nodded, as I glanced at Elizabeth. I'm curious to know her reaction.

I thought she's going to be happy, or at least showing some emotions. Yet, she remained composed.