She learned the truth.

TW: This story contains profanities, violence, and other mature themes. Please read at your own risk.

-Ashley-

"Hi," Enrique greeted me.

"Any news about her?" 

"Why you care about her? I believe we should just kill—"

Without knowing, Ashley smashed the coffee mug at the table, and it bleeds her palm.

"Ah, I'm sorry..." I said as I looked at my palm that bleeding because of the glass fragment.

Enrique sighed as he walked to get me the first aid. 

Suddenly, a loud voice screaming my name.

It's Sapphire, along with the twins.

"Ashley Haydn!!! Come here, you bitch!!!" Sapphire screamed annoyedly. Enrique's men trying to hold her back, but the twins managed to beat them up.

"Enrique, can you handle them? I'm not in a good mood," I said to Enrique who cautiously treated my palm.

"Can I do anything to them?" Enrique asked.

"No," I said bluntly. I don't want to hurt them.

Enrique nodded and smiled half-heartedly before he walked towards Sapphire.

"Sapphire Armento, what are you guys doing here?" Enrique said cynically.

"Where's Ashley? Tell her to come here, or I will go there and smack her head," Sapphire hissed.

"I appreciate it if you guys leave," Enrique said as he clenched his fists.

"Or what?"

Enrique glared at them, as a reply.

"Calm down, Sapphire. We come here, to meet her, right?" The twin said.

Ah, I guess I should meet them. Ashley said mentally as she walked towards them. 

"Sapphire," I said casually.

"Do you know that Jessica Huttington almost died because of you?"

Her words hurt me. Like a knife, fiercely stabbing my heart.

"But the one who shot her isn't me," I exhaled a deep breath.

"How could you leave her? What if there's no one there at the moment?" Sapphire said, disbelief.

Enrique let out a harsh sighed. "But it's her fault for—" 

"Oh, fuck you, Enrique! I'm starting to doubt you! Why you let Ash—"

"STOP!" I shouted loudly.

I gazed at them, coldly as replied. 

"I don't know who you are anymore. I'm very disappointed with you, Ashley," Sapphire said in a sad tone as she left with the twins.