Pup star oc

Neima is a red haired husky brownish red eyes. Her brother is a rare colored husky with blue eyes. Neima shows a first appearance in pup star 2 where she and her brother lives and takes care of Scrappy. She knows and even hangs out a little with The Dog Pound Crew, just because she thinks their nice and cool. She and her brother Armando found Scrappy and her mother in a box beside the rode, Scrappy's mother told her to take care of her with their life's. She and her brother kept her promise until the whole Scrappy and Tiny which lives for a couple days. Neima caught on to Scrappy's secret about going to a place at night but one night she fallowed her. She saw Scrappy going into a place called The Bark Easy Scrappy told her that she was going to tell her soon or later. Scrappy ask her if you wanted to watch her preform she accepted only because it was Scrappy preforming and that the Dog Pound Crew was in side. She was having second thoughts as a pitbull with an eye patch opened the door. She figured out his name was Kano, Kano ask who she was in a ruff low voice and now she new this dog was some what of a mean k-9. Scrappy explained that she was her friend and care taker, after thinking for a couple seconds he let her in. She was excited when she saw the Dog Pound Crew she barked their names while walking towards them. But she was cut off by a human stepping in front of her, the man was slim-ish and had brown hair. But when the human talked all I'm mister boss Neima just barked at him about how she is here with Scrappy and to get out of her way, but she stopped when she herd a voice. A Akita male walked and stood next to the man Neima new this dog by tv terms he was named Bark and he cheated in Pup Star. All though she thought what he did was way out of line she couldn't help but stare at him in aw he was quite attractive, but when she snapped out of her thoughts she caught him staring at her like she was the most beautiful K-9 he has ever seen. She calmly snapped out what you never seen a female husky before Bark snapped out of his think and said he has but it was the fact that she was uninvited in the Bark Easy. Than Scrappy came and told Bark about Neima Bark just looked at her again and than told her it was fine and than just walked to the counter. After that little experience Neima just brushed it off and before she new she was singing on the stage, the people loved her singing even Bark loved it even with his whole I'm the best attitude. She was having a blast but little did she know that the next crazy act would get her and Scrappy into a big problem and adventure. 

Neima- voiced by Bonnie McKee

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Armando- voiced by Anthony Ramos

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.