New sonic oc (movie version)

Here is a new sonic oc but i will say this a heads up this oc in this art is their movie look you know the realistic look at least i tried though you see when i try to do realistic sonic movie style art it looks more of a mix between cartoon and realistic style. but its close to realistic i could get some stuff. anyway this oc Esmeralda aka meralda. She's actually the mother to two other ocs her daughter is kida heheh YES my main oc hehehe and then her son is Rome (another oc ive yet to draw or making his bio). Her accentors came from some of the first echidnas to find the emeralds and she herself has a connection to them like Kida. You can see Kida gets most of her colors and looks from her mother. Anyway like ive said before...somewhere on an art of kida the tribe kida and her family was in was targeted. Since Kida's parents were the leaders of that tribe they found a way to escape...well Esmeralda did the others tried to fight back including Kida's father Jagger aka Jag. The others either sadly died turned sides or became prisoners who soon later died. Jag didn't die though hehehe he did survive but Esmeralda escaped with toddler Rome and baby Kida she gave Rome Kida and told him to run as she tried to get the enemy tribe off of their trail which led her to die, Rome ran and soon gave Kida to Longclaw once he found her but he wanted to go back and help his family and tribe but sadly he found out it was only him and his father left.

Anyway Esmeralda's clothes are inspired by the chaos emerald for her tribe respected it not using it for evil. I think this came out great im already in love with Esmeralda's design.

art and oc belongs to me