Avatar oc (3 & 4)

Name: Tsyeymi

Species: forest na'vi

Gender: female

About her: Tsyeymi was born alongside her younger twin sister, their mother wanted to move back to her old clan once she realized she was bearing children for she didn't want them to grow up not being around other na'vi and being isolated from others. Tsyeymi and her twin sister were born a year or two before their cousin Neteyam. She and her sister grew up pretty fast, while other little na'vi were learning to crawl. These two were already walking and almost talking. She, unlike her younger sister, was a full blown tomboy. She hung around the boy na'vi more and often joined in on their challenges and boy hangout stuff. Unlike her younger sister she was taken more seriously by the males and the other females. She gained respect and no one dared talk behind her back cus one way or another she would always find out about stuff like that. She was a hunter and warrior and wasn't really fond of the idea of being a healer or doing weaving. She has an ikran and loves him to death but still loves to spend time with her mother's thanator little pack even having a special bond with one in particular. She mostly stayed near the ground of pandora or flew close to the mountains or trees for she loved the forest and was more connected to the forest even though she didnt really take ewya that seriously like she knew ewya was real just she believe that ewya is amazing but we shouldn't really ask for stuff or ask for an answer for it will come when needed not when you want it or need it now.

Appearance: She shows some of her mother's traits but you can tell they get some from their father, her markings are just a bit different and her hair is a bit different in length, texture and style. Her hair is actually let out free except that she has some of her back hair pulled into a bun that goes into a braid that is over her main braid. And her ears are shaped a bit differently than her mother's. Although her and her sister have this weird trait, like their adoptive mother Max they have not white dots or freckles covering their body

Clothes: despite being more of a tom boy she dresses in purple and light teal, she has a purple almost shirt like martial on that covers her chest and goes to her waist of course its not a plain thing and has almost a na'vi style to it too. She then wears these light teal raps that she wears most around her chest area. She then has these black na'vi styled arm bands that actually go from her wrist to her shoulder. She then has a black logincloth with some kind of purple fade into a teal skirt like clothing that is wrapped around her hips. She also wears black leg bands with purple string or decorated lines on them. She then has a purple flower in her hair she wears it cus it makes her feel confident like look i may act like a tomboy and hang around guys a lot but im still a lady.

Personality: Unlike her younger twin she takes things a bit more seriously, she's almost like neteyam in a way although she is a bit...worse. Then when things get out of control like lo'ak whenever he messes around too much or gets on her nerves she can't really control when she snaps. She's almost like a mini version of her mother except she's more once i snap stay in a moody leave me alone stage and doesn't really open out a lot. But there are times she likes having fun.

Relationships: She has a very close bond with her twin Ninata, they are basically inseparable even if sometimes they like different things or have different opinions. She also has a big bond with her mother Sngä'iya" but she is a bit distant with her step mother Max as she grows older for she does realize somethings like how different they look from each other how they don't look related and how females can't get pregnant from other females so she was always wondering about her father. So loves her cousins and has a good relationship with them even though she connects and hangs out more with Kiri then them all.