Silverwings oc part 3 and 4

Here are Shakila and Kage (my other oc's) parents. 

Aarush Foxwing

Aarush is a serious pain no game kind of bat, he's also short tempered but a good leader. Aarush is a flying fox bat and he is very big compared to Shade the silverwing. He loves to watch the sun rise and set a lot so that's why his parents named him Aarush which meaning "first ray of the sun". He is also the founder and leader of a rouge clan called the Shadow colony, when he was a bit younger he got hurt during a lighting storm. But luckily he was found by a small human girl named Casey and he was taken to the girls parent's vet hospital. He was then held by the girls parents, he basically became their pet for a couple weeks. The coincidence was that the girls parents had a bat sanctuary at their house. They took him there and that's were he met a female flying fox bat named Altalune, she was basically his opposite. Soon they fell in love, but when the time came to were Aarush would be released back into the wild he felt sad to leave his love. Luckily the little girl released both of them, the two were happy at the girls action. They did visit the human family once in a while and one day they came with two baby bats Shakila and Kage.

Altalune Foxwing

Altalune is a very clam kind hearted bat, but she can still be very scary. She is a flying fox vat and she is only a foot or two higher than Goth. She was named Altalune because of her love for the moon at night, Alatlune means "over the moon". She is the co leader of a rouge clan called Shadow colony. But she wasn't born in the wild she was born in a sanctuary for bats, here parents were also born in the sanctuary so it was the only home of hers. She got alone with little girl who was the daughter of the owners of the sanctuary. But when she was in her young adult stage the family brought in an injured wild male flying fox bat, she was always being kind to the bat. She figured out his name was Aarush, she was a big help to him she really helped him with his temper getting food and helping him fly again. She fell in love with him and he to her. But when the time came to were Aarush would be released back into the wild she felt her heart brake. Luckily the little girl released both of them, the two were happy at the girls action. They did visit the human family once in a while and one day they came with two baby bats Shakila and Kage.

Alatalune is voiced by Beyonce and Aarush is voiced by Donald Glover

Theme songs (Alatune):

Theme songs (Aarush):