Tmnt oc part 4

Here is another Tmnt oc named Natisha, she is a Lygodactylus Williamsi which is a type of Gekkonidae. i wanted another tmnt oc not just to have another cool oc but to have her as my other tmnt oc Draken's girlfriend. I was originally going to make her a bear fox or a bunny, but i wanted her to be an rare animal so i searched for rare endangered animals and after a minute or two i came across the Lygodactylus Williamsi. I loved how the animal looked it is mostly blue and i fell in LOVE with the neon looking blue scales it had, the blue skales are so neon looking blue that one of the nicknames it had was the electric blue gecko. So i made her as an Lygodactylus Williamsi, also while looking at the pictures of the Lygodactylus Williamsi i couldn't quite places the color of the eyes so i just chose purple for her eyes. And to go with her eyes i picked gray and purple coloring for her main clothes that are actually her armor, but she as no special powers like the axolotl siblings. Her weapons are big hand shaped daggers a big sword looking blade and a whip like cat women styled whip. So she's a friend of Neveah's, she met Neveah's two siblings Harper and Draken through Neveah. Draken loved Natisha at first sight he always flirted with her even when he's known as the more strict sibling, Natisha always got flustered. 

2012 version

Rottmnt version

2003 and 2010 versions 

https://www.wattpad.com/1181560948-art-book-3-2022-the-gang-in-2003-and-2010

voice- Stephanie Beatriz

singing voice- Stephanie Beatriz

Theme song: