Sonic oc

So...ever since i saw that new sonic movie..I THEN FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SONIC FRANCIZE. But the thing that made me get into it now was actually Knuckles, the movie Knuckles mostly. I mean movie Knuckles is like a chad to me and it didn't help when i watched Sonic X and Boom that i fell for those versions of Knuckles too. So...im like I NEED TO MAKE AN OC and no i didn't decided to make an oc just because i want to ship them with knuckles but because i fell like now i'm more into Sonic and i fell like i would love to have an oc or two. But right now there is only one oc so far. Ok so this oc is basically my sona and I LOVE HER SOOO MUCH. So Kidagakash is her name and she's an echidna YES i know just like Knuckles shocker haha. I was going to make her a different animal but then i realized that i fell for the echidna species and that i fell like its not far or makes that much since to me that Knuckles is the only one of his kind left. Anyway Kidagakash goes by Kida for sort and I gave her this name thanks to the movie Atlantis and its character Kida. I just felt the name was cool and sounded like a wild tribe name. Now in the Sonic movie she use to live with her family and tribe of echidna but their tribe was actually against the other tribes angry hunting for the owl warriors. But the other tribes felt betrayed so they attacked and Kida's mother escaped barely and took her to Longclaw. And Longclaw took Kida in and raised her with Sonic. Sonic and Kida grew up like sister and brother. While Sonic has his super speed she had the power of shadow magic along with strength and speed like Knuckles had. It was hard for her when they left and Longclaw was gone. But on Earth so felt free and loved it even though the whole must stay hidden part made her feel like a monster or lonely. It was harder for her to learn to control her powers since it mostly focused on her emotions was she was a young teen age. Her shadow powers are just like the ones Claire from trollhunters has. Anyway when she met Tom Maddie etc in person after the whole Robotnik thing, things changed and she felt like she had a full family again. But she connected more to Maddie since she mostly a mother's girl. But when Robotnik came into the picture again she was angry but shocked when she saw another echidna Knuckles to be exact. She never saw another one of her kind before so it was knew but he was on Robotnik's side which kind of angered and crushed her. Over time she realized he was just miss led and a good warrior so she tried to not hurt or kill him much since she believed he would be a redeemed and change sides soon after seeing the truth, and she was right. She was relieved Knuckles become one of them in the end. Also she met another creature Tails or aka Miles tails prower she loved how tiny and fluffy he was and soon saw him as a younger brother to protect with her life XD. But with Knuckles it was different it was kind of awkward sometimes since they were the last of their kind well at least thats what they thought. But they still became good friends and the actually hang out together more than with the rest just because well its nice to hang around your own kind when you haven't seen any in years. In the other versions like sonic boom and X she's grown up with Sonic to but still goes off on her own time to time. But thats all i have on her so far.

Also i will post the other versions of Kida like boom version, x version, classic version etc in my art books or i might just add them to this chapter.

in sonic boom she's voiced by Tatiana Maslany

in the sonic movie 1 and 2 or any more to come she's voiced by Jennifer lopez

in the sonic x she's voiced by Jennifer lopez

Movie version

Sonic boom version

Sonic x version