Redesigned Spidersona/oc

SO after doing that amazing spider man oc Lacerta bio art it got me thinking back one my first Spiderman oc which was actually just my spidersona. My spidersona i named her Accalia 'Lela' Luck and she was the wolf spider i no longer have the old pic in this oc book so here is the old pic https://www.deviantart.com/tfaseira/art/Spiderman-Oc-892574153

Anyway looking back on that oc it really seemed that i wanted that oc only for the spider verse movie but now im more into all the spiderman movies and i might make a fanfic of those spiderman movies like i said in my The amazing Spiderman oc published chapter that is before the chapter your reading now. So i knew Accalia was going to be an all spiderman movie/series or what oc/sona. And i was fine with that but i didn't like how i drew her back in Sep 21, 2021 it was a new style mixed with the some what weird colors and design of her figure that made her seem less cool to me now so I HAD TO DO A REDESIGN!!! So in the new design i changed her a lot i even renamed her to Luna Parker. I made her skin a bit darker and i gave her freckles that you can somewhat see in this bio pick might need to zoom in on it. I recolored and designed her hair i have darker hair now then i did a year or three back so i wanted her to have darker hair too and plus it looks great with her skin tone. Also changed her eyes to brown MY actual eyes color not blue...to be honest i guess i drew her old design with blue eyes because i love blue eyes and Peter B Parker in the spider verse had blue eyes and my sona oc in the spider verse movie starts out in the same world Miles does and Luna is the half sister to Peter so i guess i wanted some kind of similarities between the two. But now im more going into that sona thing were im actually basing a lot more all most the whole oc off of myself. Now i did changed the she likes more purple gray and dark colors i mean she still loves the color black and stuff but in the redesign her normal look only her boots and part of her jacket are black or a lighter black. But my sona leans more on the yellow or brown color side for her closes. Ok NOW about her spider women side i kept the wolf spider thing because like come on I LOVE WOLVES and i think wolf spiders are very interesting. But i did do her Wolf spider colors of her suit more to the spider she was bitten by which the spider she is bitten by is an super wolf spider and the spider's colors i based of some really wolf spiders i saw on google. Oh i should mentation this but her spider is actually a super beach wolf spider. Also since this is a sona and im doing the mostly based of me thing with her she's part Italian like me and when the people of her city wanted to know who she is she said Lupa Ragno which means 'Wolf Spider' in Italian. Also in the bio i did spell the ragno part wrong its ragno not rango. So for her suit it's more white and grays with some dirty brownish yellow color as the under coloring. And she still has the hoodie BUT i changed it a bit with the shape of it and the ears and i added four fangs at the top of the hoodie so the fangs kinda hangs over her forehead. Also for her suit i added more fluff to some areas like his hips and outer thighs and the inner part of the bottom of her legs that goes down to her feet her head, also on the outer parts of her arms. Also i added some spikes to the outer part of her arm area of her suit and i gave her some fangs on her mouth area on her mask. And i changed her mask eyes shape and color. Also you might be wondering what the yellow stuff is that is on her spikes and hoodie fangs and on her hands well you see her spider the super wolf spider since it being a modified one had powers like poision paralyzer venom that when they bite something it paralyzes it but for the super wolf spider it depended on how big the thing is their paralyzing. The larger the thing the longer it takes for the paralyzer to affect completely, but when it does take whole effect the thing is paralyzed for a couple minutes or so. So the poision paralyzer venom is the yellow stuff on her suit spikes fangs and it's in her blood stream too so that why her hands have the yellow in the vane area also that's why for the spider there's yellow on it's back ad front legs. Oh another thing is when she was bitten along with the poision and stuff she also had the regular spider man powers like climb on walls spider sense strength also i know wolf spiders don't really spin webs but since her spider is a super one she got webs from it so she can shoot webs BUT it actually comes out of her hands. Also another power of her's is electricity. Also when she was bitten some features that were changed that you would probably notice is she grew fangs and longer nails but on of the changes she can control which is she can grow four extra spider legs from her back which might sound weird but i think it's cool. Any i think that it for the summary for this redesign art..a pretty long on at that. I love my sona even more now and im pretty sure you might see more art of her.

Art and oc/sona belongs to me

ALSO another thing i changed is how i think she looks in the live action spider man movies

For the Tobey Maguire spider man movies i imagen her being played by Mandy Moore

For Andrew Garfield spider man movies i imagen her being played by Rachel Potter 

For the Tom holland spider man movies i imagen her being played by Ariana Grande

For the Into the Spider verse i imagen her voiced by Elizabeth Gillies