New Wolfwalker oc

here is hehe another wolfwalker oc yes this is my four on already...im to obsessed with wolfwalkers. So this oc is Aadvay which means one of a kind. Now a reason why i chose this name for him is because of his coloring, he is tan with dark light and copper brown markings with grayish blue eyes. He is also very fluffy. His human look is darkish tan skin with dark brown short spiking hair and his usual grayish blue eyes, he wears a dark gray cloak with light and copper brown fur near the callor of his neck and he wear a dol red colored shirt and dark gray pants. He is a very out going kind of guy and calm and caring and always try's to find good in things and try's to fin new ways to solve problems, take him like tmnt's Donnie and Leo mixed in one personality but he can also be a bit flirty. Now Aadvay is apart of Moll's pack but isn't related to Moll nor Mebh he was only a teen rouge when he was offered into the pack and he accepted. He got along with everyone especially Mebh she was like a little sister. But when he meeting Robyn he is a little bit wondered by her and he is on guard just in case something happens to his pack because of Robyn even though we know something like that won't happen. But he does get reeled in by Mapledawn (my other oc) not just of her personality and good attitude but by her beauty and her rare blood red eyes, even though Maple doesn't like how different she especially her eyes but Aadvay is like NO STOP YOUR TOOO BEAUTIFUL TO FEEL DOWN ON YOURSELF!!!

Aadvay

Voice -Jack Dylan Grazer