Tmnt oc's part 5

So remember my other tmnt oc's well here is their master/adoptive mother. So this is Master Laurelin she is an fluffy japan white and goldish brown luck dragon with blue eyes. She isn't like other dragons she's more humanoid then others. She is immortal so she has lived for thousands of years even before the Shredder became Shredder, to humans she's very old but to her kind she is still in her young women years. But she lives on earth in Japan with an earth born clan of humanoid axolotls and she was an adviser to the leader of the clan his name was Calian which meant "He is a warrior of the life" she loved being by these creatures even though the humans never knew the existed. But she Calian and the clan look after the humans in Japan but some of the people still found them as monsters that is if any human found out what they were. But one day Laurelin came across a women passed out in the forest, but the women had black skin and dark red and marron hair Laurelin sense immortal blood in the women. She took her back to the clan and Calian took the women in to heal her. But soon they learned that she was named Libitina and she was the goddess of funerals and burial. She ran away from her home because she wanted to do good unlike her family, so she joined some good goddess and god order but her family found out and she ran again but now she hides and lives with Calian and Laurelin with the clan. Libitina changed herself into an axolotl humanoid like Calian she had the same colors but had the body and features of an axolotl. But over time Laurelin learned that Calian and Libitina we together and had children. They first had a girl and a boy the girl named Nevaeh she looked more like her mother and she was to be the next goddess after her mother Libitina and Draken he looked more like Calian, then after a year or two they had a girl named Harper but Harper got her colors from ancestors. But since they were kids of a goddess they were targeted. And the clan was wiped out including Calian and Libitina. But Laurelin escaped with the children, she moved to New York and raised the children as her own. She never told tehm about their real parents and she trained them to be hero's since she had to look after New York since well you know crimes and stuff. But Laurelin thought of Nevaeh Draken and Harper as heroes so she trained them to be ninja's. All she does know is stay in their house that is located at the edge of the forest of New York, she has a black and gold robe on every day but when ever she needs to fight or train the gang she has training clothes underneath. She does have magic of her own but she doesn't use it unless she needs to and that what she tells the gang don't use your powers unless you need to. Soon years go by and the gang had a new member Natisha who was a mutant. 

The inspiration for Laurelin was a this https://whistle-stop.com/good-luck-dragon-figure-10122-by-safari.html But i wanted her to be different to so i only had her have two arms and she is more cat dragon like and she's all fluff no scales. 

Rottmnt version (so far i only have the rottmnt version of her)

voice claim- Marisa Tomei