ROTG ocs

Adora is about 6 foot 4 female pooka with baby blue eyes, she as very fluffy white fur with light pink and hot pink shading and markings. She is the guardian of love and nature her holiday is Valentines day and she has her own season spring (I know Cupid the owner of Valentines day is like a small human with bow and arrows and stuff and not a bunny but go with it). Her powers are super speed, making nature holes in the ground for traveling, healing, making vines and flowers grow and her future power is the power to make something decay/die out. She is a natural born fighter she as dark red and light red armor on her arms and legs, and her weapon is a double sided scythe that is black and dark pink the scythe blades are shaped like long hearts. She has two siblings her older brother Gunner and her younger sister Aya. Gunner is older than Adora by 2 days and older than Aya by 2 days and 7 minutes. Adora is younger than Gunner by 2 days and older than Aya by 7 minutes. Aya is younger than Gunner by 2 days and 7 minutes, she is younger than Adora by 7 minutes. Gunner is about 7 foot 5 male pooka with green eyes he has ruff fluffy black fur with grey markings and shading, when he was younger he got in an accident and he got a few scars and a half of his left ear got torn off. Gunner can be a strict, serious, stubborn and rude bunny towards his sisters but at times he will joke around with them and be a big goof. The only powers he has is to turn into shadows, making holes, super speed and he has shadow blasts. Aya is a 5 foot 9 female pooka with green eyes, she has smooth white fur with black and grey markings and shadings. Aya is the most goofy person in the family she loves to play do jokes and sing with her siblings. Her powers are super speed, seeing into the future and making holes. They lost their mother Dola a couple weeks after Adora and Aya were born, but they still had their father Alvaro who is running the clan of missing pooka's. Her mother was the Valentine's bunny before Adora so when she was born she was going to be the next Valentine's bunny, and Man in the Moon chose her to be the guardian of love and nature.

Adora and her siblings (old drawing)

Adora

Talking voice- Demi Lovato

Singing voice- Demi Lovato Sia and Bonnie McKee

Gunner

Talking voice- Bear Rineheart

Singing voice- the voice in the song below 👇

Aya

Talking voice- Halsey/Ashley Nicolette Frangipane

Singing voice- Halsey/Ashley Nicolette Frangipane

(Adora's mother) Queen Dola

Talking voice- Alfre Woodard

Singing voice- Lauren Daigle

(Adora's father)King Alvaro

Talking voice - Sean Bean

(something extra height chart of the family)