Calista

Calista is a hybrid she's half techno troll and half siren troll but she doesn't know about her other half because its a big secret. She can shift to a normal pop troll looking troll which is one of her powers. She has a webbing fines on her spine side of her tail and arms that she can retract and recline out. She has a siren like voice which can be very dangerous if she can't control it. She has a brother and a half sister. Her brother lives in Techno reef with the other Techno trolls while her sister is a rogue and a cannibal. The brother is half techno and siren too but the half sister is all siren troll. She was left and King Peppy (hope I spelled his name right) found her and raised her as his own. She was with her adopted sis Poppy through it all with the burgens (hope I spelled that right) to the holidays and the Trolls world tour thing. And during the trolls world tour is when she reunites with her brother. But after thr tour and the holiday in harmony thing is when they met their half sister and a big problem happens.

Calista (this is an art of her with king trollex

Voice claim

Voice claim

Talking- Ariana grande

Singing- Ariana grande and olivia rodrigo

Theme songs