Sing oc 1

meet Tricks her real name is Talia Wild clawsnare but she changed it to Tricks. Also another name of her's is Mix Tricks (singer name also what her fans call her) shes an bisexual African wild dog!!! shes an lover for rock, techno, hip hop, pop and jazz. She's an popular singer/musician and dancer that mostly does desire, sad love, love and fun get down and action rock songs. She travels a lot but recently took it down and got a gig at redshore city. She works as a singing coach she helps singers get ready for musicals and stuff. She also coaches for dancers too when shows musicals or concerts need a coach. She use to be the classic kid on the street needs to take a bat upside the head to learn type of kid, she only acted like that after her father died, he was a famous singer at redshore city (he worked for mr. crystal). His name Clawsnare went famous and merch was made of him. He even did some work with Clay calloway. Although he got diagnosed with cancer and died, but he inspired her. Although it took her a while to remember how he inspired her at the start. then she changed got her life together. Now look at her just like her dad a singer and worker at redshore city. She's that girl who likes almost any style of clothes but still went through a goth stage (dont we all XD) she also doesn't care what people think. Although ever since her father died and she's yet to over come it even years later she mostly sticks to hoodies, leather jackets with jeans or kind of bad girl type of stuff or something that mostly reflects her sad depressed emotions. She's kind of like Tiana from princess and the frog she worked so hard shes kind and sweet but does keep busy a lot always trying to get to her goals making sure to bring her family and herself justice and pride She was hired to help with the out of this world musical but somehow found her way into being apart of one of the scenes. 

Voice claim- Kesha

Voice claim- Kesha