Sing oc 2

Carmen who also goes by Cam or Camy is an maned wolf girl. her kind are rare now adays so a lot of people dont see maned wolves a lot. She has that firey orange and red pelt with some white and black here and there on the usual spots maned wolves would have them. She was adopted by Buster moon right around when he first opened the theater when he and his father bought it. She loves to keep a good appearance on people and make a good first impression like her adopted father. But she also has a firey spirit and doesn't hesitate to speak up about something that is bothering her or if something is wrong. She loves her father but does admit he does try to jump ahead or get carried away sometimes. Sometimes she would carry him around and since she was much taller and it looked so cute like she was holding a baby. She loves almost all music but mostly likes pop techno and rock. she is more of a tom boy so you wont be seeing her in dresses or fancy prissy clothes. When the whole singing contest start she wanted to attend but only for fun she wouldn't accept the prize if she won it would be like winning her own money over again. She is mostly attached to Johnny and Ash for she finds them like her siblings and has their backs no matter what. for sing 2 she was in the musical too she got her own separate performance and routine, her planet was the planet of desire/anger. She was basically the bad guy in the musical she was the one who made clay's character lost and messed with Rosita's character's scanners when the signal came up so they had to go to different planets. Her planet performance was right before ash's. Although during all this i the 2nd movie she found herself falling in love with Mr. Crystal's daughter i mean even though she was a bit dingy and self-centered and cant really act she couldn't help but like her !!

Voice- Jennifer Lopez

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.