Hazbin hotel oc's 4 and 5

So remember my hazbin hotel silbing oc's Achlys and Bark well here are their parents. The mother Darzelas is a hellborn royalty, she's based of the goddess Darzelas who is the goddess of evil magic. She's a wolf cat mixed winged demon. She owns many of the popular drug stores and clubs in hell so her name is very well known. She is mostly known to wear dark purple suit top with a short skirt with fish nets on her legs and around her chest area with purple boots, also she wears a raven fur/feathered coat. She rules over magic of every single demon or hellborn who has magic, she watches over the magic the demon or hellborn as to make sure everything doesn't go to choas. If a demon or hellborn is doing something bad with their magic that might lead to choas she can easily take their magic away. Her magic is unpredictable and secretive even when someone witnesses her magic they never lived to tell the tale. She lives in a shadow void town of hell where only her her family and her shadow creations live and no other demon or hellborn can get to the void not even Lucifer himself can get into her home. Her magic even lets her go to the living world and that's how she met her love Ace Crow a billionaire, since she would live longer than him she put a magic spell on him to make him live longer and age slower.  Well lets just say over the past 100 years they became so close they had two little kids Achlys and Bark. But since Ace was human their kids were born in hell but were humans, Darzelas was heart broken when she left her kids with their father in the human world, she had to if people in hell figured out she had a human husband and human kids they would kill her and her family. But once in a while she would go to the living world in her human disguise and spend time with her family. But when she heard about her kid's died and ended up in hell she was over thrilled to she her kids, she loved how their new forms had her wings and cat or wolf factors.