Encanto ocs AGAIN

so i got a request from https://www.deviantart.com/orcazebra they wanted random three kids made to be from the Encanto movie. Also the person wanted them to be the sons of Bruno, So here they are. OK DISCALMER now even thought this is a requested art none of these boys belongs to anyone but me ok so don't use them ok also don't go say their ours because i made them i came up with them.

The first one is Emathion the youngest of the three he gets his looks from his mother but he gets is fair skin from his aunt Pepa. Emathion is about 8 years in age he has dark brown hair fair skin and brown eyes. His gift is sand manipulation so he can control sand make stuff out of sand etc. He loves his family especially his brothers but try's to stay out of any problems, also he barely knows his father Bruno.

The second and third one Amser and Chronos twin brothers. They look more like their father Bruno then their younger brother Emathion, but their dark blackish brown hair is shorter then their father's and their eye color isn't from their parents but from their ancestors. Chronos is the older 18 aged twin that wears light lime and darkish green cool patterned ruana and he wears a dull green shirt underneath and wears white pants. But Amser is the younger 18 aged twin that wears darker greens then his twin brother, he wears a dullish light green and dark green shaded shirt with darker green pants and a dark green scarf like thing around his callor. Chronos and Amser both control time so they share the same door and bedroom, but Chronos controls future time while Amser controls the past time that why Chronos's clothes are much more bright and happy while Amser's is more darker and dull because their close represents their powers the past can be sad and dull while the future can be happy and bright. The twins knows a little more about their father then their younger brother since their older and was around before their dad disappeared.

ALSO if you noticed i said they were Bruno's kids YES that means their mother is my other oc Vida and my other oc Omisha is their older sister and Rosalina Reshiram95' oc is their older sister too. BUT the thing is about these three is that only Chronos and Amser live in casita while Emathion lives with their mother Vida in their void home but he has no bat or butterfly form like his older sis Omisha.

also i hope you guys like this and you too orcazebra!!!

Emathion Amser and Chronos belongs to me

Art belongs to me DON'T USE WITHOUT ASKING