Tmnt Zeus

SOOOO i had an idea for my tmnt oc Nevaeh to have a dog, XD look ive loved dogs for a long time and i thought it would be a cute idea for Nevaeh to get a dog.....and when i mean dog i mean this boy is A BIG BABY. This baby boy is named Zeus (name given by Nevaeh) now i only have his rottmnt design so i will tell ya about his rottmnt version...even thought all his versions would be practically the same except the style he is drawn in. I soon will draw his other versions and post them here on this page.

Rottmnt Zeus

Zeus were to start with this boi.....OH for start Zeus is an pitbull and Dalmatian mix, he is white with some ginger brown spots. He has light blue eyes. This boi was a little baby bean when he was a pup he as smaller then most pups. But once he grew to an adult he got really big, but hey all the better to cuddle with hehehe. He once lived with Todd until Donnie Mikey and Nevaeh came to help Todd out and get that RV van, Nevaeh instantly melted when she found him. HER HEART KID YOU NOT FELT LIKE IT WAS BREAKING. She knew at that moment that Zeus was her baby and she had to adopted him. Todd was happy that she adopted one of the pups since he has so many. Nevaeh took him home and well lets just say mostly everyone was excited they had a dog around now. Nevaeh gave him an army style bandana and boy did he love it but it was a bit bigger then him when he was a pup so he would trip over it a lot it would be the cutest thing. Zeus is a baby boi like ive already said, he is a big baby around Nevaeh. He mostly stays around her since she adopted him and baby-ed him for most of his aging. He loves to cuddle and sneak into the bed, and he does get spoiled a lot.