monsters university/monsters inc #1

here is Aaliyah Spikehorn. Her mom is an elf cat creature while her father is a troll, they were very popular scarers even the blood line of both her parents family were popular scarers. She has an older sister named Nevaeh who both made it into Monsters University. When she scares her horns grow bigger and a little thinner her mouth elongates showing her big pointy teeth and long snake like tongue, her eyes get bigger and glow red and light pinkish red. She was best friends with Mike at a younger age but she had to move schools, then she saw him in Monsters University. She is a scaring major and she was amazing just like Mike, she even saw her sister a couple times. The night when the whole pig chasing game happened she met the Roar Omega Roar's also know as ROR's and she figured out that her sister became a member of Roar Omega Roar team. She wasn't surprised sense their father was a member when he was younger, she didn't want to join any team even though her mother wanted her to join the PNK's sense her mother was in the PNK's when she was younger. But she did befriend one of the PNK's who was named Coral. She wasn't to happy about the other ROR team members especially Johnny who she figured out was dating her older sister. She Nike and Randal were doing great but when the Final Exam date came and the whole Sullivan and Mike show down happened she, Mike and Mister oh look I'm a Sullivan got kicked out of the scaring program. She helped Mike with the idea of oozma kappa and became a member.

 She helped Mike with the idea of oozma kappa and became a member