Zoophobia oc Redesign part 1

So i decided that my zoophobia ocs need an upgrade so here we go and to start off is my main oc Delta. 

Delta is a fox like creature but she is a wolf and fox hybrid, she has white fur with pink light maroon pink and light tan grey markings with blue eyes. She also has a human form. She has secret power's that only her, her friends and family knows about. She has a little sister Aliza. She lost her mother a couple days after she was born to a clan of foxes, but she still has her father but he acts more tuff, commanding and serious after he lost his wife (Her mother). Her mother was called Angora she was the fox and her father was called Fialkov and he was a wolf. She was in a relationship with Simon but one day they had an issue and some heartful stuff was said and some of her friends started to hate her for a certain action she did, a couple days after they said that they wouldn't see each until they were calm down and forgave each other. But Delta's father had figured out something about Simon that would crushed their relationship so he banished Simon and his small family he brought with him in the clan. They were wild animals which meant they didn't go to school or the mall or store, the animal's lived in the woods Delta's clan lived in a area surrounded by bushes with burrows where the foxes would sleep. They would hunt other wild animals but they still talked like normal creatures in save heaven that went to school, etc. One day when she was doing her leader in waiting duties she was curious about what was beyond the woods so she left and that's when she began her adventure with in the school Zoo Phoenix Academy.

Delta- voiced by Bonnie Mckee 

Singing voice- Bonnie Mckee and Katrin avelarde

theme songs or singing voices