Avatar oc (5)

Name: Alyara

Species: ocean na'vi

Gender: female

About her: Alyara was born and raised in the oceans of Pandora. Her parents, Tonowari and Ronal, were a well-respected couple among the ocean clans, and they raised Alyara and her sister, Tsireya and their brother Anoung, to be strong and independent Na'vi. Alyara had a special connection with the sea, and from a young age, she was fascinated by its beauty and power. She learned how to swim, dive, and surf, and became an expert in navigating the treacherous currents and tides. As she grew older, she became a skilled warrior among her people. She was known for her bravery, her cunning, and her fierce determination to protect her family and her clan. But despite her strength and her confidence, she also had a deep sense of empathy and compassion, and she often found herself helping others in need. She was the one to cheer a lot of na'vi up and bring their inner child out. However of course she did grow up being bullied here and there but she did speak up for herself or kept it a secret for she didn't want her parents nor her siblings to get mad or act out and make a scene

Appearance: Alyara has long, flowing white hair that is the color of the ocean's waves, but she does have some black streaks in her hair. Unlike any from her family of royals her skin is a light white with some very light blue green markings so she's basically an albino, and her eyes are a bright, piercing red. although this pretty albino has a scar across her chest in which at times she does feel like she needs to hide it.

Clothes: Her clothes consist of black seaweed darkish pink/coral colored coral reef stuff and shells. Her clothing is made of lightweight, waterproof materials.

Personality: Alyara is a confident and determined Na'vi, who is not afraid to take risks and explore new horizons. She is fiercely loyal to her family and her clan, and will do whatever it takes to protect them from harm. Alyara is also deeply empathetic and caring, and she often puts the needs of others before her own. She has a strong sense of justice and fairness, and will always fight for what is right, no matter the cost.

Relationships: Alyara is very close to her sister, Tsireya, and they often go on adventures together. She loves her brother Anoung even though at times she thinks he can be an ass!! She also has a deep respect for her parents, Tonowari and Ronal, who taught her the importance of tradition, honor, and respect for the natural world. Even though at times she doesn't agree with her parents or has her own opinion on things, she doesn't hesitate to stand up for what she thinks is wrong and right. Alyara is respected and admired by her fellow Na'vi, who look up to her as a skilled warrior and a wise soon to be leader.

Actor: Auli'I Cravalho

(EDIT so you wont find the old version of alyara unless you go to my DA account)

Soooo i had to redesign, well actually fix up my avatar oc Alyara cus i realized a lot of stuff i soon didnt like about her design and stuff that didnt look right. Like example her colors looked white from the drawing tablet i was using but a couple weeks ago i looked at it from my phone and i realized the markings and her colors looked to blueish and since she's like albino i wanted to change it and i remembered that most of the time things that are albino have light pink or very light purple shading here and there. So I changed her colors up and even changed her hair style up a bit. I also changed her face structure cus i kind of wanted her to look like her mother Ronal. Also i remembered that i originally wanted alyara to be around neteyam's age, so she would have passed her metkayina way of the iknimaya. And after going back and reading some info about the metkayina's iknimaya i realized that Alyara would technically have her own tattoo and claim a skimwing. SO as i was doing this art i added a tattoo to her well three in fact. One on her chin to represent her soon to be role of tsahik since she is the oldest out of her siblings well in fact she's only older than her brother aonung by a couple seconds. ANYWAY she also got an arm tattoo after her first hunt, she then has a tattoo on her left side on her chest right above her bust, in fact that tattoo is that tattoo her and her spirit sister share. Also many dont get to see her bust tattoo she doesnt really wear that much revealing clothes but she does like to show off her other tattoos. I did keep her clothes the same cus i love them! Anyway i love this new and improved alyara design!!! her clothes the same cus i love them! Anyway i love this new and improved alyara design!!!