Fnaf security breach Sona

Here is my fnaf security breach sona Achira. She is a cheetah animatronic, she is about an inch or two taller than Glamrock Chica and she is a bit skinny around the waist but she's curvy around her arms, legs and chest. She is a white color with light gray spots with light pink almost purple eyes with slightly long eyelashes. She has a bit of heart circle and triangle shape markings on her cheeks and thighs. She has a fluffy head of hair but it's cut to her shoulders almost like a bob. She has chest fluff that makes it look like she has a small mane, and it has hot pink streaks in it. Her tail is also fluffy and long. Her outfit is mostly incorporated with fishnets spikes and stripes, and her outfit is mostly pink, dark maroon red, a little dull colored lime green and black colors but there are some gold here and there. She has ear rings on both of her ears but the left ear has an extra ear ring that is shaped like a heart. Her role is a dancing singing bot that also does face paints and she's an acrobat and trapeze artist. She's very popular with the kids. Even though she likes all the others she mostly hangs around Freddy and Roxanne, she is kind of motherly protective over Georgy though. This art was fun but hard to do since it was my first time drawing animatronics somewhat fnaf style in a LONG time so somethings might be a bit out of place or shaped weird, but other then that i love how she came out. Also i made two versions one with those triangle circle and heart markings on her cheeks and thighs then the other one is where she doesn't have them.

So for Achira's room it's all mostly neon like Roxy's and Chica's but more neon lights and stuff. She has a bigger room then most of the others since she has a neon game area in her room and and an area in her room where it has a dance floor aka just dance game she plays for time to time. And in that just dance floor she has as some tables around where she practices face and body paint with neon paints since she also does painting for the kids. And all around her room she has neon light signs, and then her closet near her bed as a secret door in it that leads to a secret neon light party/lounge room of hers where she also graffiti paints on the walls from time to time.

Art and character belongs to me