Avatar oc (2)

Name: Maxeen (goes by Max)

Species: human but has an avatar but later becomes full avatar

Gender: female

About her: When Max grew up she lost her father when he joined the avatar program a few years before she decided to join the Avatar Program at age 25 and travel to Pandora. She wanted to continue her father's work not only to honor him but actually experience it since her father would tell her all about it by email. Despite her mother pleading to not go she signed up anyway, and once she got accepted she didn't hesitate to go. She was excited to learn more about the Na'vi and their way of life, and was especially intrigued by the connection that they had with their environment. During her training, Max spent many hours studying the Na'vi language and culture, and she quickly fell in love with the forest and its inhabitants.

Human Appearance: She has white skin green eyes and has red ginger brown shoulder length hair in a wolf cut style. Despite not looking super super fit she is a great fighter and has studied some martial arts throughout her life.

Avatar Appearance: Unlike her human appearance her avatar has black hair, her hair is braided but made up into a ponytail along with her man braid hanging in the ponytail. She also has this almost mohawk shave thing going on with at least three braids hanging on the two sides of her head. Her green eyes stayed the same though, and kept her somewhat fit build. Her markings were not something really uncommon looking like some kind of fancy pattern. But unlike all the forest na'vi she has no white spots of freckles that cover her body.

Clothes: As a human she wore mostly comfortable clothes for she didn't have a big job that required fancy or specific clothes, sometimes she would just wear a plain t-shirt and casual pants other times she wore leggings and a tank top with a jacket. She was always attracted to warm colored clothing. Now in her avatar she wore mostly the same military stuff Jake did when they went out to the forest for the first time. Although once she joined the na'vi clan and started to train with Jake along with Neytiri she wore usual stuff the na'vi wore. But again she loves warm colored stuff so her na'vi clothes were warm/bright colored. She soon gets a gift from Snga'iya which she gladly and proudly wears.

Personality: Max is a bit wary to speak her mind at times even though she likes to stand up for herself and what she believes in, she actually is a very social person. Although when she joined the program she didn't try to make friends for a; she was too busy and excited to learn about Pandora and b; most people that joined the program were either not very nice or were just there for the money.

Relationships: Max turned out to be really close to Grace and Norm after a few days on the job, she later became a great friend to Jake and was always there to help him in their human appearance or avatar appearance. She was there for him. They were almost like brother and sister..that sometimes got on each other's nerves. She and neytiri never were like buddy buddy and were never enemies but they had respect for one another. Max surprisingly got along with Snga'iya more than most people did, and she soon found out she had an attraction to her.

Actor: Elizabeth Olsen