superpets oc

Meet Fida a pretty long haired grey Weimaraner with brown eyes, but from time to time depending on the light that hits her pelt it looks either grey or brownish grey. In fact her name means silver. She is more laid back then she is energetic she tends to try to hold class when she's around others, her personality is like Perdy and Dotty from 101 Dalmatian combined into one. She I actually a mutant so she does have powers of her own which is the power of healing and telekinesis. She is newly owned by Lois in the beginning of the movie but Superman nor Krypto has met her till later on, Lois is like her home girl like Krypto and Superman she and Lois are almost inseparable but of course the two both know that once in a while there will be needed space and such. Lois adopted Fida not only cus she needs an animal friend and she loved her once she spotted her from an adoption shelter but cus she knew that soon her and superman would be moving closer and possibly live together like a married couple soon and his dog would need someone else by his side just in case he gets lonely if she and superman went out, she Fida came in to the picture. Lois also thought it would be best for Krypto to have an lady friend a dog lady friend to be clear. Also Fida does keep her powers hidden from Lois in fear of being kicked out and back to being homeless since its happen before.

Inspiration pics (not mine

Voice claim 

Zoe Saldaña - sounds like Gamora