Horseland oc's redone

First oc is Natasha and her horse Ailsa. Natasha is a brown haired girl with a copper died strand of hair and icy blue eyes. She has one brother named AJ and one of her friends lives with her named Terra. Natasha is the cousin of Princess Linnea so she belongs to a rich family. She and Ailsa have won many competitions in Iceland when they lived at the place and do many different style of riding. But they moved more into America and now her family owns a big horse sanctuary she takes care of the many horses there with her brother and loves them. But her favorite horse is Ailsa. Now Natasha's parents sent Natasha to Horseland for social interaction while they visited Iceland. Ailsa is a Warlander horse a very beautiful, rare, popular and expensive one at that. Her father was a big black Andalusian with red eyes named Yang while her mother was a pure white Friesian with icy blue eyes named Yin. Ailsa takes after her mother by having a pure beautiful white coat with icy blue eyes but unlike other horses she has two different colored streaks in her mane, she has two different color streaks of pinkish red. Her symbol is the sun and moon together, her saddle and bridle is white/grey brown and pale light yellow color. Ailsa and Natasha have known each other sense they were young so basically they grew up together.

 Ailsa and Natasha have known each other sense they were young so basically they grew up together

Next oc is AJ and his horse Wildfire. AJ is a light blonde haired boy with icy blue eyes. He has a cousin named Princess Linnea, a sister named Natasha and one of his friends lives with him who is called Terra. His family is a rich family that owns a horse sanctuary which he helps run with his friend and sis. His special horse is named Wildfire. Wildfire is a Warland horse, his father was a big black Andalusian with red eyes named Yang while his mother was a pure white Friesian with icy blue eyes named Yin. While his sis took after their mother Wildfire took after his dad, by having a beautiful pitch black coat and red eyes, just like his sis Ailsa he has two streaks of died mane. Half of the streaks are orange while the other half is red. His symbol is fire, his saddle and bridle are orange red and brown colored. Ever since he and is sis was born him and AJ have been seeing each other day after day and they grew up together, while growing a wonderful friendship. (but AJ doesn't go to Horseland with Terra and is sis at first)

 (but AJ doesn't go to Horseland with Terra and is sis at first)

Final oc is Tessa and her horse Chestnut. Tessa is a blonde haired girl with brown eyes. She was abounded at the age of 9 and her friend Natsha told her parents about it and they took her in. She help her new family with their job at their horse sanctuary, but one day they got a horse named Coco who was used only for entrainment and was badly hurt. She and the horse became friends and partners, she renamed the horse Chestnut. Chestnut is a Morgan horse with a brown coat flaxen(greyish blonde) colored mane and lime/neon green eyes. After she was found by her new family and partner, Tessa died streaks of purple in her mane and tail. Her symbol is a flower and a peanut, her saddle and bridle are a pale purple and brown color.

 Her symbol is a flower and a peanut, her saddle and bridle are a pale purple and brown color