🐺LXXX🐺

Yoongi POV

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Yoongi could tell by how nervous Jimin was when Jungkook wasn't in his sight. He may have not noticed before, but it was a little clearer now with the way he fidgeted, the way his food remained untouched. The Alpha could tell how Jimin increasingly became less conscious of his surroundings as his eyes remained fixed on the doors of the entrance of the dining hall. It had been over an hour, yet the three hadn't returned from Jungkook's room in the far corner of the mansion.

"Yoongi..." Jimin mumbled suddenly. Yoongi knew every single one of his lover's tones and he knew that underneath his smile was a lingering sadness that couldn't be cured. "Has it ever scared you whenever you were so happy? Because every time I'm in my happiness... someone comes to take it away."

This remained to be the distance between him and Jimin. A distance that Jungkook had long covered. And Yoongi could only make up for in time. So there were many things he was unable to answer. Soon enough Jungkook had finally entered the room alone. "Apologies for the wait Master, it seemed the gift we had prepared for you had spoiled during the transportation. Butler Jung and Butler Kim had been incredibly insistent in fixing it for-" Jimin had stood up from his seat where he ran to hug Jungkook straight away. "Why are you acting this way Master?" Yoongi watched Jungkook say with a smile on his lips. Yes, because now there was a secret between the two of them which Jimin wasn't a part of.

"I don't know why, but I felt a little sad." Jimin held his hand leading him to the table. "Come sit."

"What are you doing?" Seokjin said suddenly. He had just arrived with Namjoon beside him, they were stood by the door, clearly watching the scene unfold before him. "How dare you hold the Luna so intimately before the Alpha." There were rules built from the foundation of their ancestors. Monogamy was dyed deeply into their roots.

"Dear." Namjoon soothed as he placed the bags he was holding on the floor, he was quick to reassure his mate. Wrapping his arms around him. "Today is a good day remember. We have come to tell the Luna and Alpha the good news."

Seokjin nodded softly as his cheeks blushed. He ran and sat next to Jimin excitedly like his previous threat was forgotten. "I had my month scan last night. It's going to be a boy!" He giggled.

"Congratulations!" Jimin smiled as he clapped, laughing happily. "How comes you know already?"

"Ah yes, the pregnancy period for werewolves is four months," Namjoon explained as he sat next to his mate.

"But usually you can tell you're pregnant within a week." Seokjin sighed. "The symptoms start showing."

"Yoongi my love." Jimin said as he reached out for Yoongi's hand. "I want one. Get pregnant."

"Me pregnant?!" Yoongi exclaimed. "Do you even know what you're asking for? Alpha's can't get pregnant."

"But I can't either!" Jimin pouted. "So you carry the baby and suffer labor. I'll be supportive. I promise."

Yoongi sighed as he placed a gentle kiss on Jimin's knuckles. "I didn't think you would get baby fever this badly." He smiled.

"Of course I'm jealous of them. They would be so adorable since they take after beautiful people. I want them to have your eyes and-" Jimin paused as if he realised what he was going to say. But Yoongi had caught the stolen glance he sent Jungkook. Because what Jimin also wanted was for them to have one of Jungkook's features as well. Yoongi wondered, what Jimin loved the most about his butler. Perhaps it was the key to acceptance for this long journey ahead.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
Thank you for reading :)

Love Minty xxx