🦇XXXIII🦇

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇
"My beloved." Jimin whispered into Jungkook's ear. "Don't you think the Estate is slowly turning into an orphanage?"

Jungkook frowned as he poured the Master of the house his morning tea. "What makes you think that?" He responded. The human followed Jimin's gaze. The large table that led to the end of the vast hall was filled with children. The ones that were quite energetic were the ones that stayed the longest. The two that Jungkook had found today were too scared to eat. They picked at their food, wondering if they were allowed to eat it. In total, there were twenty children.

Jungkook thought he would be able to notice who Jimin favoured the most. One that he would adore. After all, the Master was the one to chose. Then Jungkook would train that child so that they could take his place.

But Jimin loved children, he didn't discriminate. He had them dressed in new clothes and had loved to read them a story before bed. He knew them all, all their likes and dislikes. Jimin spoiled each one equally. The vampire was the most caring person he had ever met. He was the definition of kindness. Soft words and an even softer smile. Jimin didn't know about the lie Jungkook had kept for a month. How long can he hold onto hiding the truth.

"I've talked to Sir Anthony." Jimin smiled. "There are some families from the other clans that would like to adopt human children. There are barren parents from the elves, the werewolves and I'll have a look into the families properly before we send the children. It will be up to the children if they want to go. And anyone that stays we can send them to school." He smiled. "You're so kind my love, I had temporarily forgotten about my duties. Where would I be without you?" He took Jungkook's hand, and kissed it softly.

"These children cannot leave the mansion." Jungkook placed the tea pot to the side and joined Jimin for breakfast, sitting on his right hand side. "After you choose one child. Then we can think about Sir Anthony's offer."

"One child?" Jimin repeated. "Oh, you want us to adopt!" He grinned. "Why settle for one, we could adopt two! That way they wouldn't be lonely."

"I need one child to be my assistant." Jungkook cleared his throat. He didn't want to lie more than necessary.

But that look Jimin gave him showed the pain he felt in his heart. He watched the tear trickle down Jimin's cheek, his lips trembling. Jungkook took Jimin's hand and led him outside the dining room, towards their chambers. He was wrong to talk about this now. He should have brought it up sooner.

Now that they were alone, Jungkook dared to look into his eyes. Jimin's red beautiful eyes only held pain. He felt the vampire's soft lips in a dominating sweet kiss. He felt Jimin's hands grip his hips "No. We aren't getting an assistant! I'm content with just you." His voice broke. "Send them away. I want them all gone by tomorrow. I'll have Anthony take them to the second Estate. No one here is allowed to replace you. I promise... I only need you."

Jungkook leant his head on Jimin's forehead, caressing his face gently. Savouring each touch. "You won't even notice them. This is only to make preparations... just in case."

Jimin's cries filled the room. It was suffocating. And there was nothing Jungkoook could do to reassure his lover because all Jimin suspicions were correct. "No! This just means you're preparing to say Goodbye."

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Love Minty xx