🦇XXXVIII🦇

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Jungkook POV

Hoseok held such a worried expression, he had been with them for a few centuries. That was enough time for him to know Jungkook really well. Maybe not as much as the Master, but he knew that the head butler was feeling the pressure. It was clear he was incapable of making the right decision. Jungkook breathed in sharply as the line transferred to Alpha Min's camp.

"I need to speak to Alpha Min."

"I'm on the line. Where is he?" This unfamiliar voice was filled with concern, Jungkook was crazy to find the reaction amusing. A stranger that had only briefly met the Master, was worried.

"After what you did to him, you have the audacity to act with concern?" The vampire spat angrily.

"Did what?!" The Alpha's tone had darkened, if it was any other being they would tremble, but it was Jungkook he was talking to. The vampire didn't even blink.

His rage couldn't even be put into words. What kind of evil possessed them into breaking a person to this extent? Jimin was weak, and it was a sight he wasn't used to. "What kind of venom did you insert into him? He's feverish, he is losing weight exponentially and he is tremendous pain."

A loud crash could be heard from the other side, followed by the whimper of a wolf. "I'm willing to negotiate." The Alpha declared. "Tell me what you want in exchange for my mate."

"Mate?" Jungkook seethed. "A mate is between two werewolves, what do vampires have to do with this? You forced him!" Jungkook yelled. "That's why his body is reacting like this."

The werewolf's voice was firm. Every remark was ignored. "Where is Jimin? How do I know he's alive?"

"And why would we harm the Master?" Jungkook laughed. He was about to say something but it seemed like Jimin woke from the sound of the Alpha's voice, he crawled towards the set up, a few words passing his lips. The Alpha could recognise his voice instantly, from his first shaky breath. "Alpha."

"Baby." The bold werewolf called, with a voice that was sickeningly sweet. "Listen, you're not in a place to negotiate with me. You infiltrated my pack, lied to me, and even stolen something. Under these circumstances are you pushing me to declare war on your clan for taking you away from me? "

"Yoongi." Jimin stuttered. "I..."

"Fine, I understand you're finding it hard to reason with yourself. So let me change my question, have you realised something?" The Alpha's tone had lightened, like he was finding the whole situation amusing, that scared Jungkook. What card did they have against them? "About the thing you've stolen?"

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked with a stuttered breath.

It was at this moment when the doors burst open to reveal Taehyung with a pale complexion. He ran towards the bed to reveal his findings. "The ring... it's fake. It doesn't have the Luna stone."

"Where is the ring?" Jimin ground his teeth in desperation. The werewolves were in full control of the situation, Jimin... Jungkook were all at their mercy. The head butler didn't want to admit it. "I need that ring... there isn't much time."

"Here is the deal." The Alpha hummed. "Baby, come home. We are going to have a long chat. And only after I'm content, will I personally hand over the ring. You know how our security works, if you bring anyone, I'll kill them."

"Not if I end your life first." Jungkook shouted into the phone. He wouldn't surrender Jimin to such a place. Where was their advantage in all this? Jimin was going to suffer under them. Tortured in worst ways for the betrayal. For a being that cannot die, this is worse than hell. The whole concept of mates is a lie. It was a ploy the Alpha made up to cover up whatever he did to the Master.

"I'll give you twenty-four hours to come home and decide on what it is you want. Though I believe you'll have no choice but to decide faster. You feel the pain already soaring through your body. It will get exponentially worse. It is physically impossible for a marked mate to leave their unmarked pair."

Jimin needed the blood of a secondary source, he was a natural born vampire and it was his thirst for blood that could drive him into insanity if it wasn't quenched. Now the mark that the Alpha gave him meant that he needed something else. Something Jungkook didn't know if could offer. Even killing this Alpha, will not satisfy the anger building exponentially in his chest.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Love minty xx