🐺LXXXIX🐺

Happy birthday our lovely Min Yoongi 😍😍

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Over the years that followed the day the colour of their hearts came to light. Yoongi only felt at ease with Jimin by his side. Their love blooming more passionately, yet the blush on Yoongi's cheeks continued to appear without fail. Yet in the midst of their joy was an unspoken rule between Yoongi and Jimin. Their love, although painted with beautiful hues of innocence must be hidden.

Their day filled with sweet kisses under the shade of the willow tree. Their fingers interlocked under the table when everyone's vision was diverted. Their gazes that met under the array of a sorbet sunset. Because Jimin was his moon, one that orbited his whole world and in Yoongi's sight there was only him.

Even when Aera had been clear about her interests in Jimin. Unable to intervening a love that was already placed between the two of them. Without Yoongi mentioning anything, Jimin grew cautious of Aera, paying her feelings no attention. Because his eyes were pinned on Yoongi, his smiling lips slowly forming comfortably.

One afternoon Yoongi was arranging the basement. He smiled as he felt Jimin wrap his arms around his waist slowly. Humming against Yoongi's neck gently. He felt a blaze light all over his body when Jimin was this close. Their bond was never artifical, not before, not thousands of years later. "My love," Yoongi murmured. "I'm supposed to be cleaning. Why don't you do your good deeds for the day? You're... distracting me."

Jimin had only grown more persistent with his affections, not that Yoongi was ever in a place to deny him. He just never expected the demon who was like an expressionless doll when they met, could make him feel so much. He continued pampering Yoongi's cheek with gentle kisses, the human could feel a beautiful smile on his skin. Everything Jimin did only made Yoongi fly higher and higher in love. Yoongi giggled as he tried to cover his mouth, losing his footing as he accidentally knocked a large box on the floor. He sighed as he picked it up. Amongst the objects on the floor, an old book had caught his eyes. Its pages were worn, like it was read over and over.

"I've never seen this before," Yoongi whispered as he flicked through the pages. "It seemed to be a diary or... no it's a research diary for this machine. The study of a demon to human transmutation. By following the proceedure a demon can be seperated from their Master and made human." He gasped as he turned to the next page. "After weakening the bond after the third session, the subject had slowly formed speech." He showed Jimin the pages. "Do you know what this means?!" Yoongi exclaimed excitedly as he wrapped his arms around Jimin. The answer to their problems was under their nose this whole time. In the boxes their mother never allowed them to look into. Jimin could finally be free. "You'll be free to do anything you want." The happiness they had long envisioned would finally be fullfilled. Jimin was really going to be human.

Yoongi felt his body rip away from his love. It was his mother who pulled him behind her. They had never argued before but dissapointment was clear in her eyes. And for the first time he saw her look at Jimin as if he were something far more hideous than a monster. "What do you think you're doing?" She shouted angrily. "A demon cannot be romantically involved with a human."

No matter how many obstacles passed or however many years that came between them, their love stayed true. It couldn't be influenced, its innocence couldn't be tainted. Because in a time when they didn't know better, Yoongi had fallen for Jimin without choice. And he too believed Jimin felt the same. "We are in a relationship, we love each other." Yoongi protested.

His mother's eyes was almost expressionless and broken. It was then when Yoongi's brittle world, began to crumble. "What makes you think he will still love you if he becomes human?"

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Next chapter is Jungkook POV ☺️

Love Minty xx