🦇LXXIII🦇

Hello ☺️

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Jimin had been patiently been waiting at the entrance of the mansion today. The Alpha had allowed him to stay at home instead of going to the office. Meanwhile, Jungkook was left in the kitchen with a few helpers because today they had important guests and a large meal was required. The head butler smiled as his demon perched on his shoulder, relaying a message from the vampires that were finally going to enter the mansion.

Jungkook figured it was time, he walked over to the entrance of the mansion where Jimin was on his tiptoes, looking out into the horizon for the car that would bring them. The head butler wrapped his arms around Jimin keeping him warm, even though he knew, the temperature had hardly any effect on him. "They will be here soon Master. Perhaps you should wait inside."

"The Alpha, he really agreed to this?" Jimin whispered softly. "Taehyung and Hoseok must have missed you a lot."

"Us." Jungkook corrected. "They missed you too."

"Do you think they were angry? I didn't send them a message." Jimin looked up and was met with warmth by Jungkook's lips.

"I had exchanged your sentiments, Master." Jungkook eased him.

It was at that moment when two cars had entered through the gates of the mansion. Taehyung and Hoseok in one car, while the Alpha Min had exited the other. The timing was truly a scary thing. Taehyung had run up the steps with excitement. He knelt before the Master, taking his hands and kissing his knuckles softly. "Master, how could you be so cruel to only call for us now? I am happy you are safe."

Hoseok followed, kneeling before Jimin in the appropriate manner. "Master, I have kept the estate accordingly. It is prepared for your arrival."

"I'm sure Butler Jeon has warned you, we will reside here with the Alpha." Jimin smiled. He helped them up and held their hand's fondly. Jungkook chuckled had it been over a month since they had all been together. "The journey must have been tiring. Why have you brought so many things?" He pointed towards the pile of luggage the maids of the house had begun moving in.

"Butler Kim had insisted we bring your clothes." Hoseok sighed.

"I'm sure they do not dress you appropriately here," Taehyung complained. "The Master must always wear the best so I've decided to bring the suits and blouses I had made for you."

"I guess I do miss wearing your designs." Jimin giggled. "Did you bring my jewels too? It feels weird not to wear anything around my neck."

"Yes!" Taehyung laughed. "In fact, I received a set of emerald jewels from the southern Elvish Queen. She had recalled your birthday was approaching."

"Oh," Jimin's eyes lit up as he laughed, slowly leading Taehyung into the mansion. "How can she give me something so precious? I'll make sure to write her a letter and send it tomorrow evening."

"Wait." Taehyung froze in his footsteps as he looked around the mansion. Jungkook knew Taehyung had a particular standard for what a mansion looked like. "Why is this place very small?" He pointed at the curtains. "Those are extremely dusty and the colour is dreadful."

"I would have prefered the Master stepped on marble flooring rather than carpet," Hoseok noted as well. "Even his clothes look like they were stolen off a commoner."

"And you haven't even seen the Master bedroom." Jungkook sighed. "The Master is only sleeping on a queen-sized bed. They don't even have an orchard for fresh fruit and vegetables. They only have Jazmine and green tea in the kitchen and the eggs that are bought aren't even free-range."

"How long have you been staying here?" Taehyung appeared to have a pale complexion. He was horrified with the way the Master's lifestyle had changed completely. Because in the Master's manor he would be attended in the most appropriate way or else their pride as butlers would simply not allow it. He was always served with the best ingredients and the mansion was filled with rare exquisite pieces.

"Master." Hoseok bowed politely. "I deem this place unsuitable for your residence. Please return to the estate and I will have this place rebuilt immediately to your liking."

"There will be no rebuilding." Jimin raised his hand. "Comfort and luxury are only differentiable by materialistic things."

The room was silent because the three butlers had understood. In root, Jimin was a humble being. So even though the butlers had wanted the best for their Master, they could only do as he says. But only at moments like this was where Taehyung's talent of breaking the tension rose.

"I see." Taehyung bowed obediently. "But Master do they seriously not have Earl Grey tea? I mean that is a necessity is it not?"

Jimin suddenly broke in a fit of laughter. "I was shocked at first too, but you shouldn't joke around like that." His cheeks blushed at the memory. "But luckily they have patties and bread."

"Master it will be my duty to have Earl Grey tea to be imported at once." Hoseok declared.

"I will send an urgent request for a helicopter delivery," Taehyung added. "Then I will have them air lift all the trees in our orchards."

Jimin sighed as he grabbed the two, and held them tightly in an embrace. It was amusing to find that they had never really cared much for their own wellbeing as long as the Master was living in comfort. The head butler chuckled as he joined the hug. They had been together for hundred of years and he had not met any other butlers who had cared about the Master as much as Jungkook did. He remembered far too many times when all three of their opinions had clashed. And the joy they surrender to when Jimin appreciated everything they do.

Suddenly, something had caught his eye. The Alpha's deep amber eyes, which were watching from a distance. Jungkook knew what he was thinking as he watched the Alpha look away as if he were imposing. But he wasn't because one day, he would stand where Jungkook was. The head butler was sure of it.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

It scares me that we are only half way through the story...

Love Minty xxx