🐺LXVIII🐺

So last chapter was a tease... then again this whole story is a tease ✍️✍️✍️

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Yoongi knew doing this would anger Jimin, but his heart was already set. After ensuring his mate had fallen asleep, the Alpha had left their room only to enter Jungkook's bedroom once again.

"Frequently visiting my chambers at night, do you know what this suggests?" Jungkook was laying down on his bed with a glass of red wine in hand, shirtless once again.

"Your jokes don't amuse me at all." Yoongi glared at him, approaching him so they could whisper. A part of him was worried their bickering would waken Jimin. "I need to know the process, as well as the probability of success."

"Oh, success?" Jungkook hummed, there was a hint of sinister in his tone, which only agitated Yoongi even more. "If it works, then you would be the first one."

"What!" The Alpha hissed. "You don't even know if this will work, are you trying to bet with my life so nonchalantly?"

"Once you are human, I can guarantee you will be a vampire," Jungkook explained to him. "Separating a person from their demon has been done before, but not many have survived longer than a month. That is why the success of the process is debatable."

"So you're saying if I go through this I could potentially die in a month?" Yoongi gripped Jungkook's neck, his claws digging into the skin.

Jungkook returned the favour, his clutched onto Yoongi's shirt tightly in the same manner. "Listen pup. You are here in the middle of the night, barging into my room and making demands. Did you think immortality is something that can easily be obtained? Even some humans cannot survive the transition. I'm telling you when you go through with this because I know you will, you and I will be the same. We will either both only have a month left, or we don't. If this doesn't succeed, then I won't accept the Luna jewel from you. But if it does succeed, you will give me the Luna stone to use as I please. That is the deal I have offered you."

Yoongi loosened his grip, he sat on the bed next to Jungkook, brushing his hair back in frustration.

"You have to think about this more if you're already indecisive." Jungkook straightened his shirt. "If it doesn't work, Jimin loses us both. And since you're here... I would like my meal." He hummed devilishly.

Was he this easy to read? Someone who he barely knew could tell all his thoughts as well as his actions. Or was it because they shared one thing in common? Their love for Jimin. Yoongi sighed as he quietly offered his wrist.

"Uh uh, Mr Alpha." Junkook chuckled as he leaned closer to Yoongi. "I don't want to drink there. A sickly person like me needs more nourishment. Today I must feed from the neck." His whisper sent a foreign heat along Yoongi's skin. A place were only Jimin has ever touched. If things were to go by the werewolf laws, Jungkook would have been punished severely. But this situation was different. They both needed something, not that Yoongi actually knew if Jungkook had a hidden agenda. The Luna stone in exchange for Yoongi's bet on fate.

"You're going to hell one day." Yoongi seethed as pulled his shirt, the shreds falling on his body.

"I don't know anyone there anyway." Jungkook's eyes glimmered as his lips plant on the sensitive part of Yoongi's neck. It was the most sensitive because Jimin had already fed there earlier today. So Jungkook bit into the skin, the place where Jimin's tender lips had been before. Yoong felt his body heat up as his blood rushed upwards, it felt like his head was ready to burst.

Jimin had always been gentle with him. But Jungkook was eager, a hunger that evolved into something heavier than greed. Within the next few moments, Yoongi was already in a haze, his head was lightheaded, his mind blank. The more sensitive he became the more he remembered Jimin's touches on his body. When their lips touched, when he kissed Jimin's neck, placing his mark over and over on Jimin's beautiful body. Even when their fingers locked together as they made love all throughout the night.

Yoongi knew that vampires were capable of releasing an aphrodisiac, that was what it was. A substance that brought about sexual desires. Jimin was always the route of Yoongi's desire. His body was reacting to the thought of his mate. That was how powerful this vampire pheromone was, the memory was vivid like it was happening at this moment. But it wasn't because Yoongi was facing Jungkook who's lips were covered with blood dripping from his lips. It was licked away along with the smirk that hid his intent. His crimson eyes had darkened, almost in the same way, Jimin looked at Yoongi. But the head butler wasn't looking at the Alpha. Instead, he was looking towards the door where the person he wanted to see the least at this moment was stood.

The Alpha finally met Jimin's glowing crimson eyes, his mate leaning against the door his expression was had to read. Jimin's eyes flickered darkly between Yoongi and Jungkook. Where would Yoongi even begin to explain this situation? He hated Jungkook down to the core, yet he was here. Like Jungkook said it could only suggest something he as an Alpha could not forgive. This predicament alone caused Yoongi's heart to race as even an excuse failed to leave his lips. "And here I was thinking you two weren't getting along." The words curl from Jimin's mouth. There was something that had snapped within the Luna.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

One more Chapter and then it's Jungkook POV ☺️
You know as a writer I'm a sadist...

Also thank you for 20k reads ☺️☺️

Love Minty xx